Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne's FoxHighlander quest glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2009
So my Bonnie Anne is level 55 and it says at level 52 she is suppose to get a quest to be promoted for Fox Highlander. I never got one? As you can see in this video i made, she does not have an exclamation point by her and she is level 55. Strange?

(Edited out YouTube link, sorry -- we can't allow outside links; however, I have saved the link to the video for personal review -- One-Eyed Jack) < Click the link to see the video! If you can fix it mind making me have the quest for it? Or you can just promote her and give me the stuff she gets? I had an El Toro glitch and you guys just did it for me since the boss wouldn't show. Thanks! :D

-Jonathan Lawson *in game name*

Administrator
Hi! According to this player-made wiki page, it looks like your Bonnie still needs a couple levels under her belt, Pirate.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
May 31, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi! According to this player-made wiki page, it looks like your Bonnie still needs a couple levels under her belt, Pirate.
Aww, here I was with a level 51 Bonnie Anne, all excited for her to promote next level. Guess that isn't happening for a while now... Time for extreme experience gain! Come, my minions! We shall level up or die trying!