Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

graphic driver update issue( streaks)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2013
Ahoy Officers

I haven't had no game issue with AMD drivers form 10.4 to 12.3. Version 12.4 the last update for Radeon HD3450. It creates walls of brown color that I can run through. So I've starting over, first install 12.4 driver then pirate101.exe. If problem still exist can I be allow to upload screenshot with captains log. I'm hoping this issue is only slight visual impairment.

Redscarlett5- old greg

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I would contact support at support@pirate101.com or use the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark). They should be able to help you fix the problem.

Administrator
old greg on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Officers

I haven't had no game issue with AMD drivers form 10.4 to 12.3. Version 12.4 the last update for Radeon HD3450. It creates walls of brown color that I can run through. So I've starting over, first install 12.4 driver then pirate101.exe. If problem still exist can I be allow to upload screenshot with captains log. I'm hoping this issue is only slight visual impairment.

Redscarlett5- old greg
Yes, definitely contact our Support for more information. You'll be able to upload screenshots and a Captain's Log through using the form found here: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game -- or you could also attach them to an email to support@pirate101.com.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*