Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not so Great White Shark

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I was told by a friend that that the not so great white shark is in MB but i dont know where. If you know where i can get it please help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
mrAnthony99 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I was told by a friend that that the not so great white shark is in MB but i dont know where. If you know where i can get it please help.
Here are a couple of good guides that tell you where to get your shark.
Stars of the Spiral
Pirate101 Wiki

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you that helped allot but the weirdest thing happened. I bread my frostbiter with a grim-tooth Reaper and got the not so great white shark. But thank you for the info.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
mrAnthony99 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Thank you that helped allot but the weirdest thing happened. I bread my frostbiter with a grim-tooth Reaper and got the not so great white shark. But thank you for the info.
Yea that is normal. The Grimtooth is one that cannot reproduce itself so if you breed one you will get one of it's parents or one of the other pet that you are using.