Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What was your most stressful promotion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
What was your most stressful promotion? Was it a low drop rate, or hard battles to conquer? For me, Louis' promotion to cannoneer was a pain in the neck, but worth it . And also wing chun/egg when/ kan po's, and buffalo bills. :D

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Louis Le Bisque. Took DAYS to get the Fusileer Powder! So, low drop rates for me. I have had no other hard or time-consuming promotions, thank goodness!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Any promotion that had me sailing from one end of the spiral to the other. Waaaay back before transportalaters and Mark & Recall El Toro and Old Scratch 2nd promo come to mind.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
As a category, the second promotion for the companion you receive at the beginning of the Ratbeard quest sequence (the one they receive at level 40 or so). That one always has waaaaaay to much back and forthing - much more than other quests, it seems to me (at the moment I am, hopefully, finally almost at the end of Louis's promotion to cannoneer).

-Indigo

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The hardest so far is Louis from the skull kraken tavern, due to collecting the cannons it took me a week to get it done. Sarah Steel's first promo is also hard, it did took a while but not as annoying as Louis. Then to Bonnie Ann's Marley Bone quest, it was a long and challenging promo quest for her high lander tier. These are by far the longest and most challenging promo quests. It's due to the low drop rate or long sequences of dueling,but we are pirates that's the way how our in game career works in the sky way.

Until next time, happy sailing.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
warriorscreed on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Louis Le Bisque. Took DAYS to get the Fusileer Powder! So, low drop rates for me. I have had no other hard or time-consuming promotions, thank goodness!
For some reason, I didn't have a problem with Louis' 1st promo. It was really easy for me. By the way, in the update notes KI increased the drop rate :D

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
The hardest so far is Louis from the skull kraken tavern, due to collecting the cannons it took me a week to get it done. Sarah Steel's first promo is also hard, it did took a while but not as annoying as Louis. Then to Bonnie Ann's Marley Bone quest, it was a long and challenging promo quest for her high lander tier. These are by far the longest and most challenging promo quests. It's due to the low drop rate or long sequences of dueling,but we are pirates that's the way how our in game career works in the sky way.

Until next time, happy sailing.
Sarah Steele's promotion took me over a WEEK just to get those things from the rojo guard!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
As far as drama goes, Bonnie Anne's Third Promotion did it for me. The mood of it was very different than most of the others, and had a really downer ending. It was quite a departure from the, "Yay! We did it! Let's go celebrate!" ending of the others. More like, "Let's forget this ever happened."

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
where there is stress there is success... you don't get it do you? well let me explain... game wise.

1 promotions may be stressful but they help in the long run
2 you learn to deal with stress and gain patience for farming and what not
3 it prepares you for everyday life for putting up with people other than you, (in game also... loophole)
4 the stressful promotion could be a great thing to talk about with friends if you have nothing to talk about (just a perk)
5 you learn different ways of dealing with things that will help you later on.
theres more but i'm sick and probably shouldn't coat my keyboard with germs

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
sarah steele promotion 1 its long her second promotion is easy
bonnie anne highlander promotion took very long
ratbeard admiral promotion