Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Better Snacks & Packs in the future?....perhaps?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Seeing as how since the updates, the order of Critical Hits and Pet Rankings has assumed the order of Super>Mega>Epic, it got me a little curious about a few things. With KI wanting to follow suit with the Pet descriptions in order to create a more universal or cohesive ordering system, I was forced to give thought to a couple of subjects.

I believe I read that Mega Snacks are ones that are Levels 8-10.

So my curiosities led me to the following questions:

Do the Snacks follow the same hierarchy as in the Super>Mega>Epic, that everything else seems to be conforming to?

If so, should we expect in the future to see Super Snacks that are Level 11+ and a Super Snack Pack available in the Crown Shop that grants those higher level Snacks?

If there is no higher level pack or snacks in P101's future plans, should the Mega Snack Packs have been labeled as Super Snack packs to be cohesive with the new Critical Hits and pets, descriptive ordering?

Or would any of this be telling?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
You can get some rank 5-7 pet snacks through pet wranglin.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
One possible correction: don't you mean Epic-Mega-Super (going from weakest to most powerful)?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
One possible correction: don't you mean Epic-Mega-Super (going from weakest to most powerful)?
Yup, that's what I was going for Helpful Pirate. I just represented it as Super>Mega>Epic: meaning Super's (>) greater than Mega's (>) greater than Epic. I probably should have made it go Epic<Mega<Super to show weakest to most powerful, but I suppose it is in essence the same thing- the key being the (> or <) sign.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
An interesting question. At this point in Wizard101 there are only two straight snack packs, the higher of which is labeled "Mega".

-Indigo