Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poisonous isn't so poisonous

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
I have a couple loyal tropical sky snakes that have the poisonous rank 1 ability. It says that poison deals additional damage each turn, but it's not. The enemy always gets 0 damage and when I hover my mouse over them, it still says it's receiving 0 damage per round.

Developer
You need to increase your pet's Power stat.

Every snack you feed your pet may increase its Power: +1 for snacks it Likes, +2 for snacks it Loves.

Some snacks (called Mega Snacks) come with a Power increase built in-- regardless of whether the pet likes it or not.

In the meantime, I've adjusted this ability so that it won't round down to zero-- it will always do at least 1 point of damage.

(But you're still going to want to increase that Power stat!)

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
435Snow Owl on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I have a couple loyal tropical sky snakes that have the poisonous rank 1 ability. It says that poison deals additional damage each turn, but it's not. The enemy always gets 0 damage and when I hover my mouse over them, it still says it's receiving 0 damage per round.
It's because of your pet's "Power" stat. If a pet has zero power, their powers will do nothing ( or 0 damage). Feed them special snakcs that increase power (the shiny exploision thingy) and the poisonous ability will work as intended.