Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

:D

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2009
I just wanted to say thank you Kingsile for making an amzaing game! It's very fun. I met this very fun person and we always quest together! The only problem at had were 2 things. El Toro promotion, *whoever gave me Masked Champion thanks* and my ship nautical level went down by 10? I was 34 now i am 24?

Anyway you can fix that? Thanks

-Jonathan Lawson - In Game Character

Administrator
Thank you so much for playing and enjoying Pirate101.

The best place to go to when you have problems such as the ones you list is to our Customer Support Form or to email them directly at support@pirate101.com. They'll be able to take care of these issues and get you back into the skyways.

As a side note, we'll be fixing the bug with El Toro's Promotion in an upcoming update, but you'll want to contact support if you'd like to have them step you through the quest in advance.

As for the lost Nautical Experience, that is a strange occurrence, but support will also be able to track this and get you fixed up as well.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences, but I'm glad you're having fun regardless!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*