Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unable to continue story

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2009
I was playing on my privateer, and I was questing in Cool Ranch. After I fought the boss of the Banditoad Gulch(El Guapo) then I went to talk to El Toro outside, then when I finished the quest, before I could get the new one, my internet crashed. Then when it came back on, I logged back on and El Toro wasn't there, and I couldn't continue on the story line.

• Level of your character: 22
  • Location where the bug occurred: Banditoad Gulch, Cool Ranch
  • Quest Name (if applicable): I don't remember
  • Companion Name and Tier of Promotion (if applicable): None
  • Description of the bug:El toro dissapearing.
  • How often does this bug seem to happen? (Once/Sometimes/Often/Every time)Once
  • Were you playing Solo? (Y/N) Y
  • If you were in a group or playing with others, how many?
  • Were you the only one to experience this issue?
  • Can you reproduce this bug?

Administrator
Wolf mythsword on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
I was playing on my privateer, and I was questing in Cool Ranch. After I fought the boss of the Banditoad Gulch(El Guapo) then I went to talk to El Toro outside, then when I finished the quest, before I could get the new one, my internet crashed. Then when it came back on, I logged back on and El Toro wasn't there, and I couldn't continue on the story line.

• Level of your character: 22
  • Location where the bug occurred: Banditoad Gulch, Cool Ranch
  • Quest Name (if applicable): I don't remember
  • Companion Name and Tier of Promotion (if applicable): None
  • Description of the bug:El toro dissapearing.
  • How often does this bug seem to happen? (Once/Sometimes/Often/Every time)Once
  • Were you playing Solo? (Y/N) Y
  • If you were in a group or playing with others, how many?
  • Were you the only one to experience this issue?
  • Can you reproduce this bug?
Oh oh! I've forwarded your report on to our Customer Support to start a ticket for you and to help get you back on your main quest line. Please be checking your email associated with this account for more information.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 14, 2009
A while ago, I changed my master accont and normal account email, will they email the original or my new one?

Administrator
Wolf mythsword on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
A while ago, I changed my master accont and normal account email, will they email the original or my new one?
They will contact you through the email address that is currently active with the message board account you posted with. To double check this address, click the treasure box icon above to access your account, then click on the manage tab. Your email will be listed there.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*