Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New titles on the Message Boards? OEJ to blame?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What is with these new titles on the Message boards? I was a Captain yesterday, and now I'm a rabbit's foot carrier? Chrissy has been changed from Pirate Overlord to Wood knocker? Someone else is now an Indoor Umbrella User? Who is the practical joker messing with our titles?

Administrator
anecorbie on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
What is with these new titles on the Message boards? I was a Captain yesterday, and now I'm a rabbit's foot carrier? Chrissy has been changed from Pirate Overlord to Wood knocker? Someone else is now an Indoor Umbrella User? Who is the practical joker messing with our titles?
Guilty! Happy Friday the 13th!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Guilty! Happy Friday the 13th!
Oh lolz

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Jack, I know it is a personal question, but are all of your feet currently accounted for?

My Father's birthday is 13 December. His thirteenth birthday fell on a Friday the thirteenth. He says he had a great day.

-Indigo

Commodore
May 31, 2009
It's also going to be the only Friday the Thirteenth with a Full Moon until 2049! LOL this is just too funny.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I am a garlic wearer, I am allergic to garlic though XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thanks, once again Jack for your fun and creativity. This is not only another Friday the 13th but it is also a full moon. This could be a very interesting day and night. *Knocks on wood)
Thanks for making it so fun.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
So, Jack does my title mean that I eyeball people in an evil way or does it imply that I am always eyeballing people that appear to be evil. I just need to know before I look at anyone else!!!

<-----< evilly eyeballing or eyeballing evil

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I like mine, hopefully I pick up the eagle penny and make myself rich.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
On a side note,Valkoor keeps giving me the evil eye...
but at least Chrissy stopped,she went way overboard with the evil eye last year...

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you, Jack, this was a very playful and cute surprise! I am particularly happy to be a 'Horseshoe Bender' as I suspect that ironware was needed to keep the fair folk from snatching the unwary to dance in their fairy rings under the full moon!