Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

major accomplishment

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
have you ever done something that made you want to scream with joy? gotten the key on the first try from the pig bandits? gotten a ultra rare weapon while farming for something else? you killed stormzilla on your first try? well here's your chance to tell it. I've done some pretty noteworthy stuff in my book, maybe not yours but I reach my own goals, low standards help allot in that department

1 while farming underdog for pet snacks since hes easy and in marlybone I got his cleaver, now I am widely feared through out mooshu. (in case you don't know its a butchers knife type thing, and hey, its there fault for being made of bacon and cheeseburgers)
2 on my first tribal crew pack I got the witchdoctor companion, not the best but at least I got two witchdoctors
3 I did every side quest in the game, all of them -_-
4 I cant say im fully proud of this one but hey I did it, I had to do the final dungeon in Aquila
(the one in ithica) and I had a friend who was already doing it, he already did the first fight but I ported and somehow when we won it counted me as finished with that part of the quest, but a wins a win. \
5 I got a hybrid, its the macaw but its still a hybrid
last but certainly not least 6 I have seven golden chickens, I think im going to stop collecting them because I really have more than you should but ill tell you my secret of how I got so many

first pack up your things and move into the bazaar, go to the housing items and go to the one with the candle and if you don't see it refresh it over and over and over, or do what I did and check every so often and hope you get lucky, I seemed to have gotten lucky six times and I hope you do to. good hunting

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
1. Was not killed in a PvP match. I had a level 65 buccaneer on my team. Against us was a 65 and a 65 who bombed me as soon as the match started. I wasn't killed, despite being level 35.
I didn't attack much, though...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
alright probaly the hardest thing to do in pirate101
1. I soloed Fort Basset first time i went in there blind i didnt watch a video on it i got no tips and i didnt use any doubloons i just wanted to see what i needed to do
2. In a tribal pack i got a very fast puma mount and a pet on my first go
3. i got a jacket off friar sand which gives me revive
4.i soloed Deacon first try
5. i bet a lvl 65 swashie in pvp when i was level 45 everyone was saying mean stuff to me and then when i bet him everybody freinded me lol

Ensign
Jul 14, 2012
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
I've got Blades of Shade on my first fight with Cadmus (not counting the promotion quest).

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
I think my major accomplishment was finally getting my Axe of the Minotaurs after, and no exaggerations here, 3 months of farming him about twice a day, with the exception of a couple days where I was busy.

But I managed to solo the entire game without dying on my first pirate, that being the Buccaneer. I guess that's a cool feat too

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gruesome Richard on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I think my major accomplishment was finally getting my Axe of the Minotaurs after, and no exaggerations here, 3 months of farming him about twice a day, with the exception of a couple days where I was busy.

But I managed to solo the entire game without dying on my first pirate, that being the Buccaneer. I guess that's a cool feat too
And it shows what a really good class Buccaneers are! Well done!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Gruesome Richard: "But I managed to solo the entire game without dying on my first pirate, that being the Buccaneer. I guess that's a cool feat too"

Well done!

-Indigo

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, one big accomplishment for me was getting to Level 50 on both Nautical and Pirate Level before Aquila and Marleybone were released. I've already done the same at Lvl. 65, and now all of my companions are at Lvl. 65 and above! That's always a big accomplish for me, is getting fully ready for the next worlds. However, my one SUPER accomplishment was getting my first Armadillo Verde after nearly a month of work lol!

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
have you ever done something that made you want to scream with joy? gotten the key on the first try from the pig bandits? gotten a ultra rare weapon while farming for something else? you killed stormzilla on your first try? well here's your chance to tell it. I've done some pretty noteworthy stuff in my book, maybe not yours but I reach my own goals, low standards help allot in that department

1 while farming underdog for pet snacks since hes easy and in marlybone I got his cleaver, now I am widely feared through out mooshu. (in case you don't know its a butchers knife type thing, and hey, its there fault for being made of bacon and cheeseburgers)
2 on my first tribal crew pack I got the witchdoctor companion, not the best but at least I got two witchdoctors
3 I did every side quest in the game, all of them -_-
4 I cant say im fully proud of this one but hey I did it, I had to do the final dungeon in Aquila
(the one in ithica) and I had a friend who was already doing it, he already did the first fight but I ported and somehow when we won it counted me as finished with that part of the quest, but a wins a win. \
5 I got a hybrid, its the macaw but its still a hybrid
last but certainly not least 6 I have seven golden chickens, I think im going to stop collecting them because I really have more than you should but ill tell you my secret of how I got so many

first pack up your things and move into the bazaar, go to the housing items and go to the one with the candle and if you don't see it refresh it over and over and over, or do what I did and check every so often and hope you get lucky, I seemed to have gotten lucky six times and I hope you do to. good hunting

When I reached Lvl 65 for the first time WOOOOOOOO YEAH PARTY!!!!!!!

Leo, Lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, Lvl 11
Flint Jones, lvl 7

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I got friar sand weapon (finally)
I got phule's medallion one fight the very next I got his hat (talk about luck)
I got the dragoon auto cannon from rooke so now I own both of the dragoons weapons
I got my pet to learn how to heal me or my companions

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:

Holy Richards that are Gruesome. Those are some Epic....I mean Super accomplishments. So I say MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS are in order for such fine achievements.

I absolutely feel your joy and pain from farming for the Axe of the Minotaur Lords. I just recently acquired that dastardly weapon myself after months of on&off attempts at it. I finally was able to pry it free from those stubborn, Half&Half brothers! But it drained my Crowns dry in the process.

And, DOUBLE WOW!!!, looks like you, Richard, Grue Some major muscle while soloing with your Buccaneer. VIVA LOS BUCCANEEROS! That is one impressive feat and I absolutely love that class! I have lower level of all the other classes and they all have their own charms, but man, Buccaneer- I just can't quit you.

Again I say WAY TO GO RICHARD and congrats on getting that Axe and reeking havoc on the Armada and other enemies with your Buccaneer!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
Holy Richards that are Gruesome. Those are some Epic....I mean Super accomplishments. So I say MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS are in order for such fine achievements.

I absolutely feel your joy and pain from farming for the Axe of the Minotaur Lords. I just recently acquired that dastardly weapon myself after months of on&off attempts at it. I finally was able to pry it free from those stubborn, Half&Half brothers! But it drained my Crowns dry in the process.

And, DOUBLE WOW!!!, looks like you, Richard, Grue Some major muscle while soloing with your Buccaneer. VIVA LOS BUCCANEEROS! That is one impressive feat and I absolutely love that class! I have lower level of all the other classes and they all have their own charms, but man, Buccaneer- I just can't quit you.

Again I say WAY TO GO RICHARD and congrats on getting that Axe and reeking havoc on the Armada and other enemies with your Buccaneer!
You know what really killed my excitement for getting that axe?

Time for a funny story:

Once upon a time, there was a cunning and handsome Musketeer named Dugan...
Ah, who am I kidding...

Basically, I had teleported to one of my friends whom were in the Labyrinth with another friend of mine. They were fighting the first Minotaur, so I managed to get some good shots in before winning. Guess what I got, after literally 5 minutes of zapping my enemies?

An Axe of the Minotaur Lord.

I was cheerful, of course. I finally got a spare one for my Privateer. I decided to go on and keep fighting those dastardly Minotaurs. We won the second fight, and got the usual junky loot. We kept going to the final Minotaur, whom I can say is a pain in the pirate's booty. ( All pun intended ) After getting knocked back repeatedly, the battle was finally won, and you wouldn't believe what we got again.

Another Axe of the Minotaur Lord.

At this point, I was questioning whether I was dreaming this all up or not. It felt ridiculously real for a dream, so I figured I was still awake. After some clever tricks to the Big Minotaur, we head back to finish off the rest of the minotaurs. After a grueling battle of Minotaur Rage this and Minotaur Rage that and angry yelling, we finally took them down, causing their minions to flee. We open up all the chests, and I think you can guess what we got again.

An
Axe
of
the
Minotaur
Lord..
I just went crazy at that point. 3 Axe of the Minotaur Lords in simply 40 minutes.
It took me 3 months to get just 1. 1!!!
Sigh
Guess some guys get luckier than others.
Anyways, thanks Valkoor for the motivation and admiration . And thanks to everyone as well!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
You know what really killed my excitement for getting that axe?

Time for a funny story:

Once upon a time, there was a cunning and handsome Musketeer named Dugan...
Ah, who am I kidding...

Basically, I had teleported to one of my friends whom were in the Labyrinth with another friend of mine. They were fighting the first Minotaur, so I managed to get some good shots in before winning. Guess what I got, after literally 5 minutes of zapping my enemies?

An Axe of the Minotaur Lord.

I was cheerful, of course. I finally got a spare one for my Privateer. I decided to go on and keep fighting those dastardly Minotaurs. We won the second fight, and got the usual junky loot. We kept going to the final Minotaur, whom I can say is a pain in the pirate's booty. ( All pun intended ) After getting knocked back repeatedly, the battle was finally won, and you wouldn't believe what we got again.

Another Axe of the Minotaur Lord.

At this point, I was questioning whether I was dreaming this all up or not. It felt ridiculously real for a dream, so I figured I was still awake. After some clever tricks to the Big Minotaur, we head back to finish off the rest of the minotaurs. After a grueling battle of Minotaur Rage this and Minotaur Rage that and angry yelling, we finally took them down, causing their minions to flee. We open up all the chests, and I think you can guess what we got again.

An
Axe
of
the
Minotaur
Lord..
I just went crazy at that point. 3 Axe of the Minotaur Lords in simply 40 minutes.
It took me 3 months to get just 1. 1!!!
Sigh
Guess some guys get luckier than others.
Anyways, thanks Valkoor for the motivation and admiration . And thanks to everyone as well!
That is just too funny Richard.

I was actually ready to grab some tissues, hot cocoa, wrap up in a snuggie and settle in for a great story about this Dugan fellow. And your adventures with the Minotaurs, the Labyrinth and that Double Edged Battle Axe of theirs, only goes to show that the Drop Gods have quite the devilish sense of humor and love to mess with our minds. I am beginning to believe that the Loot Tables and drop rates just had to be designed by Bishop and the Armada, instead of our dear friend and companion, Ratbeard.

Man oh man, to get 3 Minotaur Axes in 40 minutes....that just blows my mind. Of course it happens after all of your exhaustive efforts to get your hooks on the very first one. I stopped after I got my first one due to my fear that I had upset the balance of all natural and mechanical things in the Spiral....that and concerns that my sidekick Ratbeard would end up blowing something else up. I just had to quit while I was.....behind(some 100,000 Crowns and probably 30+ Labyrinth farming attempts behind).

It's funny and rather interesting how the game works in regards to drops. On my Buccaneer, I received 3 Blades of Shades from Cadmus in my first 10 attempts farming him. Meanwhile, many others (including our dear friend Chrissy) couldn't get those blasted blades no matter how they cooked Cadmus' eggs. Luckily she was finally able to pry them from his terrible talons. I, myself have had the hardest time getting Hykssoss Falchion, Praetorian Spear and, until recently, the Axe of the Minotaur Lords. Chrissy, however, said she received the Axe the first time through the Labyrinth with a couple of her pirates. And many other fellow pirates have said that they have gotten those weapons within the first couple of tries.

OH, OH, OH....and get this, I had been trying to get that blasted Schemer's Eye Patch for my Buccaneer, for quite some time and had farmed Tyler till the Radical Foxes came home, to no avail. So, I figured that I would shell out some Crowns, play a cordial game of Chess with some rust buckets and give Rooke's Second Chance Chest a try, in hopes of getting that particular Ocular Orbital Socket Accessory. And shell out some Crowns did I ever, after about 50,000 Crowns, Rooke finally told Valkoor "Checkmate" and I had to sail away from that Trafalgar Vortex with Victory sunk and with Subodai's tail between his legs.

Then to add insult to injury, I went back to Tyler one last time to try for the Not so Great White Shark, and what did I get in the very first battle......you betcha, Schemer's Eye Patch!!! It was a Not so Great Sweet Victory to say the least. All Valkoor could do was adorn his newest Wink Wear and carefully plan his next failed farming attempt.

YOU BLASTED DROP GODS, I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS....AFTER YOU'RE DONE LAUGHING AT ME OF COURSE (AND WHEN I GET SOME MORE CROWNS)!!!

Oh, and you are quite welcome Richard and thank you for the laughs!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:

I was actually ready to grab some tissues, hot cocoa, wrap up in a snuggie and settle in for a great story about this Dugan fellow. And your adventures with the Minotaurs, the Labyrinth and that Double Edged Battle Axe of theirs, only goes to show that the Drop Gods have quite the devilish sense of humor and love to mess with our minds. I am beginning to believe that the Loot Tables and drop rates just had to be designed by Bishop and the Armada, instead of our dear friend and companion, Ratbeard.

Man oh man, to get 3 Minotaur Axes in 40 minutes....that just blows my mind. Of course it happens after all of your exhaustive efforts to get your hooks on the very first one. I stopped after I got my first one due to my fear that I had upset the balance of all natural and mechanical things in the Spiral....that and concerns that my sidekick Ratbeard would end up blowing something else up. I just had to quit while I was.....behind(some 100,000 Crowns and probably 30+ Labyrinth farming attempts behind).

It's funny and rather interesting how the game works in regards to drops. On my Buccaneer, I received 3 Blades of Shades from Cadmus in my first 10 attempts farming him. Meanwhile, many others (including our dear friend Chrissy) couldn't get those blasted blades no matter how they cooked Cadmus' eggs. Luckily she was finally able to pry them from his terrible talons. I, myself have had the hardest time getting Hykssoss Falchion, Praetorian Spear and, until recently, the Axe of the Minotaur Lords. Chrissy, however, said she received the Axe the first time through the Labyrinth with a couple of her pirates. And many other fellow pirates have said that they have gotten those weapons within the first couple of tries.

OH, OH, OH....and get this, I had been trying to get that blasted Schemer's Eye Patch for my Buccaneer, for quite some time and had farmed Tyler till the Radical Foxes came home, to no avail. So, I figured that I would shell out some Crowns, play a cordial game of Chess with some rust buckets and give Rooke's Second Chance Chest a try, in hopes of getting that particular Ocular Orbital Socket Accessory. And shell out some Crowns did I ever, after about 50,000 Crowns, Rooke finally told Valkoor "Checkmate" and I had to sail away from that Trafalgar Vortex with Victory sunk and with Subodai's tail between his legs.

Then to add insult to injury, I went back to Tyler one last time to try for the Not so Great White Shark, and what did I get in the very first battle......you betcha, Schemer's Eye Patch!!! It was a Not so Great Sweet Victory to say the least. All Valkoor could do was adorn his newest Wink Wear and carefully plan his next failed farming attempt.

YOU BLASTED DROP GODS, I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS....AFTER YOU'RE DONE LAUGHING AT ME OF COURSE (AND WHEN I GET SOME MORE CROWNS)!!!

Go figure. After days of farming Cadmus, Esperanza threw up...( her hands ) and said "Enough's enough!" So the very first time my musketeer fights Cadmus, what does she get? Yep, those blasted Blades of Shade! ( Thank goodness they are trade-able ) But really? What is a musketeer going to do with a double blade set? Lol.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009

Oh man, those cursed loot gods and their hurtful humor

I feel you're on the exact same boat as me, easily getting the loot I didn't really need while struggling to get the loot that others got in a heartbeat. Oh it pains me sometimes. I guess it's a good thing I don't use second chance chests, otherwise I would have to wait weeks before getting lucky in a contest or 2 that could win me extra crowns! For some reason, despite the crowns given by the new trivias KI released, I tend to find myself only doing 2-4 before I get impatient and skip the rest .

Oh man, your stories fall parallel to mine . I've been trying to get a new ring from Zeena for the past 3 months. I probably win about 10 battles each day, and the best item I've gotten was a pretty cool eye patch for my Musketeer. However, ever since then, Zeena has given me nothing but junk. It really kills my vibe after each fight, which eventually causes me to give up for the day and log off .

As for the Not So Great White Shark, I have about 10 of them thanks to the boss, Underdog, as well as from my failed attempts at making the Grimtooth hybrid . If you're still looking for one, I'd be more than glad to morph with ya .

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Oh man, those cursed loot gods and their hurtful humor

I feel you're on the exact same boat as me, easily getting the loot I didn't really need while struggling to get the loot that others got in a heartbeat. Oh it pains me sometimes. I guess it's a good thing I don't use second chance chests, otherwise I would have to wait weeks before getting lucky in a contest or 2 that could win me extra crowns! For some reason, despite the crowns given by the new trivias KI released, I tend to find myself only doing 2-4 before I get impatient and skip the rest .

Oh man, your stories fall parallel to mine . I've been trying to get a new ring from Zeena for the past 3 months. I probably win about 10 battles each day, and the best item I've gotten was a pretty cool eye patch for my Musketeer. However, ever since then, Zeena has given me nothing but junk. It really kills my vibe after each fight, which eventually causes me to give up for the day and log off .

As for the Not So Great White Shark, I have about 10 of them thanks to the boss, Underdog, as well as from my failed attempts at making the Grimtooth hybrid . If you're still looking for one, I'd be more than glad to morph with ya .
It's good to know that so many of us poor, pirating souls share the same ill-fated farming adventures.

And you are so right, I have gotten soooooo much more loot for the other classes then I have for my Buccaneer. I would be willing to bet Ratbeard's left eye and right foot that I receive 10+ Privateer drops for every 1 Buccaneer, and usually 1/2 of the Privy's drops are No Auction while the Bucc's are plain old, run of the mill gear. Hold on just a sec, Richard......"What's that you say Ratty?....oh, I see....uh, well ok then....my humblest apologies." I guess that's a bet I can't be making after all. I really need to pay more attention to my crew.

Well, at least my other classes are set for their future Spiral Adventures, when I finally get to playing them more that is. Second Chance Chests have saved (and in some cases, hindered) my sanity on more than one occasion. I only use them when I have a good bit of Crowns just floating around and I always give it the old-fashioned farming try for a good bit first. When I have had enough or my time becomes too valuable to spend on more countless hours farming, I fork over the goods.

Your troubles with Zeena, only goes to reaffirm the comedic frustrations that farming and the Drop Rates & Loot Tables present. Recently I have had great success with farming that Princess Warrior. Tons of amazing housing drops, No Auction gear for all classes, lots of decent weapons and a few pets to boot. In fact, she has been so good to me that she has been my only consistent farm since the Updates went live. She even dropped a couple items that my Buccaneer can actually use....imagine that.

But you are so right, because I have had no luck with so many other bosses dropping great gear and gear I can use. And yeah, sometimes it does wear you down and leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth...even more so than Old Scratch and Dead Mike's cooking! But we pirates must press on and keep up the good fight!

Thank you for the offer to morph for the NSGW shark, I really appreciate it. I should have given old Underdog a shot before, as well. However, Chrissy was kind enough a couple of nights ago to offer up the same generosity you did, and it was a success!...the very first time attempt too! We tried for the Grimtooth a couple of times with her adult NSGW and my Ebon Spectre right after that (she already the Grimtooth), but no such luck that time. Since then I have tried about 12-15 times and still can't get the Grimtooth Reaver but like you, I have lot's of extra Spectres and NSGWs to train and show off in my homes.

Again thank you for the generous offer to meet and morph! Likewise, if you need some company farming a stubborn boss, such as Zeena, that refuses to drop the goods, I would be happy to try and help change your luck. Who knows, maybe that is the secret ingredient- partner up against a boss you've had no luck against, with someone who has and possibly sway the Drop Gods in your favor.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Go figure. After days of farming Cadmus, Esperanza threw up...( her hands ) and said "Enough's enough!" So the very first time my musketeer fights Cadmus, what does she get? Yep, those blasted Blades of Shade! ( Thank goodness they are trade-able ) But really? What is a musketeer going to do with a double blade set? Lol.
I am glad that is was her hands that she threw up, Esperanza...."Clean up on Cave Floor 4!"

You are absolutely right, it is so nice that the weapons are tradable, now the unique boss outfits and gear- that's a whole other story. Maybe your musketeer could use the double blades as a nice set of hairpins, giving her hair quite a nice smoky aura....you know create a new pirate-y, fashion statement sure to set the Spiral in a fashion frenzy. I'm sure the lovely ladies in MooShu would be quite jealous! Or perhaps she could fillet some Batacuda for her hungry crew....just don't let her put those things in her hair afterwards.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
It's good to know that so many of us poor, pirating souls share the same ill-fated farming adventures.

And you are so right, I have gotten soooooo much more loot for the other classes then I have for my Buccaneer. I would be willing to bet Ratbeard's left eye and right foot that I receive 10+ Privateer drops for every 1 Buccaneer, and usually 1/2 of the Privy's drops are No Auction while the Bucc's are plain old, run of the mill gear. Hold on just a sec, Richard......"What's that you say Ratty?....oh, I see....uh, well ok then....my humblest apologies." I guess that's a bet I can't be making after all. I really need to pay more attention to my crew.

Well, at least my other classes are set for their future Spiral Adventures, when I finally get to playing them more that is. Second Chance Chests have saved (and in some cases, hindered) my sanity on more than one occasion. I only use them when I have a good bit of Crowns just floating around and I always give it the old-fashioned farming try for a good bit first. When I have had enough or my time becomes too valuable to spend on more countless hours farming, I fork over the goods.

Your troubles with Zeena, only goes to reaffirm the comedic frustrations that farming and the Drop Rates & Loot Tables present. Recently I have had great success with farming that Princess Warrior. Tons of amazing housing drops, No Auction gear for all classes, lots of decent weapons and a few pets to boot. In fact, she has been so good to me that she has been my only consistent farm since the Updates went live. She even dropped a couple items that my Buccaneer can actually use....imagine that.

But you are so right, because I have had no luck with so many other bosses dropping great gear and gear I can use. And yeah, sometimes it does wear you down and leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth...even more so than Old Scratch and Dead Mike's cooking! But we pirates must press on and keep up the good fight!

Thank you for the offer to morph for the NSGW shark, I really appreciate it. I should have given old Underdog a shot before, as well. However, Chrissy was kind enough a couple of nights ago to offer up the same generosity you did, and it was a success!...the very first time attempt too! We tried for the Grimtooth a couple of times with her adult NSGW and my Ebon Spectre right after that (she already the Grimtooth), but no such luck that time. Since then I have tried about 12-15 times and still can't get the Grimtooth Reaver but like you, I have lot's of extra Spectres and NSGWs to train and show off in my homes.

Again thank you for the generous offer to meet and morph! Likewise, if you need some company farming a stubborn boss, such as Zeena, that refuses to drop the goods, I would be happy to try and help change your luck. Who knows, maybe that is the secret ingredient- partner up against a boss you've had no luck against, with someone who has and possibly sway the Drop Gods in your favor.
You know, I've always wondered how Ratbeard lost his right foot and his left eye, I never saw him hurt himself...

Definitely all good points that I follow through with too, giving all my no auction gear to my other pirates, keeping your sanity in check or possibly making it worse with those second chance chests , and congratulations on the shark! I hope you get to get that Grimtooth soon, because I know all my failed attempts aren't getting me anywhere

After farming Zeena a couple more times and getting nothing, your offer is something I just have to take .

The only problem is where a Buccaneer can meet his fellow Buccaneer classmates... Hmm...

Considering the delay of this post, would meeting me in front of Mordekai's training place in Avery's court in Realm Vadima work well? 6:00 EST today?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
You know, I've always wondered how Ratbeard lost his right foot and his left eye, I never saw him hurt himself...

Definitely all good points that I follow through with too, giving all my no auction gear to my other pirates, keeping your sanity in check or possibly making it worse with those second chance chests , and congratulations on the shark! I hope you get to get that Grimtooth soon, because I know all my failed attempts aren't getting me anywhere

After farming Zeena a couple more times and getting nothing, your offer is something I just have to take .

The only problem is where a Buccaneer can meet his fellow Buccaneer classmates... Hmm...

Considering the delay of this post, would meeting me in front of Mordekai's training place in Avery's court in Realm Vadima work well? 6:00 EST today?
Hello there Richard, since your post just got posted Monday morning, I am hoping that, by today, you were referring to Monday evening. But since you wrote the post on Sunday, you may have wished to meet up that evening. If so, I apologize for the delay in the Boards updating and not getting to see this until Monday morning.

If today (Monday) is what you were going for then I could surely meet you this evening. If we could do 7:00 EST instead that would be great! I will be on solo daddy duty with my 8 month old twins and my older son. The twins have their dinner at 6pm (yummm, semi-liquid chicken with garden veggies and whole grains!!!) so, I will need to get them fed and cleaned up. Also, as long as you are willing to bare with me during the Zeena farming, as the wee ones may need to free some space from their tummies from time to time. I just may have to take a few quick breaks to keep them entertained and tend to dooties!

But, I would enjoy meeting up and will be in front of Mordekai's this evening, in realm Vadima at 7:00pm- EST (if that works for you). Hopefully the Boards will get updated a couple times during the day or at least once so that you can see this post and have time to meet up.

Well, hopefully I will see you then and there.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Hello there Richard, since your post just got posted Monday morning, I am hoping that, by today, you were referring to Monday evening. But since you wrote the post on Sunday, you may have wished to meet up that evening. If so, I apologize for the delay in the Boards updating and not getting to see this until Monday morning.

If today (Monday) is what you were going for then I could surely meet you this evening. If we could do 7:00 EST instead that would be great! I will be on solo daddy duty with my 8 month old twins and my older son. The twins have their dinner at 6pm (yummm, semi-liquid chicken with garden veggies and whole grains!!!) so, I will need to get them fed and cleaned up. Also, as long as you are willing to bare with me during the Zeena farming, as the wee ones may need to free some space from their tummies from time to time. I just may have to take a few quick breaks to keep them entertained and tend to dooties!

But, I would enjoy meeting up and will be in front of Mordekai's this evening, in realm Vadima at 7:00pm- EST (if that works for you). Hopefully the Boards will get updated a couple times during the day or at least once so that you can see this post and have time to meet up.

Well, hopefully I will see you then and there.
Oh man, I can't wait to have kids

Alright, it's a deal then. I'll be there getting some good swings with Mordekai's training dummies

And it's fine being on and off while ya play, I can understand the troubles with having young ones .

Gruesome Richard Cog
The dashing and most handsome you'll ever meet...
Or at least I've been told by Blind Mew...

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
Well I lost all progress on my 3 max pirates, had to start from scratch (customer service I looking into it) but I have made some cool accomplishments on my new witchdoctor.
Soloed deacon first try
Soloed fort elena first try
Soloed the first moo shu dungeon first try though it was really close
soloed miranda first try
I went 10 levels without training companions and I soloed most of my quests
Once I do more stuff I will but my accomplishments here

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

the drop gods are never in my favor but they go further to taunt me because all my other friends get there stuff basically handed to them (its true all It takes is one or two tries my friend got taloses hat on his first try, he has both hat and sword) it seems like it takes me a million tries oh well you just have to keep at it.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hmmm....Oh!

I did kill Stormzilla on my first try! That was so much fun!

I got Phule's Wand on my first fight with him. I was like 'aw, I can't use it.' since I'm a Swashbuckler. (My Witchdoctor loves the wand, though! If she uses it much more, I think it'll break!)

I...uh...running out of things I've done...Ah! I got through El Toro's *trumpet fanfare* promotion without encountering that nasty bug that made what's-his-name disappear.

I've soloed most of the game so far. I'm in Subata Skyway, and I'm about to go and...do something. I haven't been on the game in a while. The only thing I remember is a side quest I was doing where I'm supposed to go find a fellow named Moo Hu.

I have soloed Miranda, and I did all of the side quests there in one run through. That was not fun. It was terrifying! My poor companions, thank goodness I did that before KI introduced bed rest and wounding.