Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

major accomplishment

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
the drop gods are never in my favor but they go further to taunt me because all my other friends get there stuff basically handed to them (its true all It takes is one or two tries my friend got taloses hat on his first try, he has both hat and sword) it seems like it takes me a million tries oh well you just have to keep at it.

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
Well, keep up the good fight Jack.

It sure can be frustrating at times, especially when you see all of your friends getting the great gear you have been working so hard to get but have been denied. For the longest time, I too had no luck (or very little) with getting what I was farming for.

The drops are 100% out of our control <except for farming with more pirates to at least increase the amount of chests and possibly items dropped> and as much as we wish to, we can't really control or influence the Loot Tables or Drop Rates. Once I started to farm more for just the sake of farming, without desperately seeking a certain item, at least I was more relaxed about it and it made when I finally got a "gotta have" piece of gear, that much more rewarding.

The best advice I can give is to make farming as enjoyable as possible. Bring in friends to chat with and increase the amount of chests, give yourself challenges during each battle, switch up companions and crew, take some screenshots and see what you may have captured, work on various strategies, put on some of your favorite music, eat some ice cream or Maniticoreos (stay away from the Fish Fingers and Custard), grab a sketch book and sketch your favorite companions in action and/or just practice a music instrument while farming (nothing like banging on some bongos to keep the farming juices flowing or a laying into a Harmonca to wail the Blues). The point is that farming in and of itself can be quite a chore, just find things to make it less of one. Grab some friends, have some fun and make the most of it.

Also, something that helped was when I stopped farming with my current pirate for my current pirate and started farming for all of my pirates with my current pirate. I don't play them much, but someday I surely will. It makes farming more of a winning situation when you are excited about getting gear for 5 or 6 pirates, versus getting excited and equally disappointed when you get or don't get gear for 1 specific pirate. Some gear like the Ultra Rare, Boss Unique gear is No Trade, but there's a lot of other great gear to be had from Bosses for all of your other pirates.

Well, good luck Jack and I sure hope your fortunes change and the Drop Gods start playing a little more nice for you.

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
I soloed general tso's fortress without dieing! It was very hard for the most part and on the last battle all my companions died very quickly but they did kill one of the guys guarding the chicken so I did the shadow door teleport thing to the chicken and won lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just recently, my Buck was farming the Underdog trying for the Not so Great White Shark pet. First fight got the Cleaver weapon, second fight the Plug Ugly hat, and Third ( I kid you not ) The NSGWS ! Now, if only Esperanza had that kind of luck!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
New accomplishment:

I soloed the Moo Manchu dungeon in the Paths of Penance. It was a nightmare.

I lost Bonnie Anne and Monkey King in the fight with the Clay Warriors, and managed to live through that battle with Sarah Steele. I was thinking, "How did Sarah Steele survive longer than Monkey King? She's got way low health and armor, yet she came out of it with more health left than me!" So yeah, crazy battle done, next is Moo Manchu himself! He was surprisingly easy. I just walked up to him and attacked. He was gone in two rounds.

Nightmare over!

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Well...
1.I soloed every boss and dungeon in the game, until I reached halfway into Mooshu.
2. Including Deacon
3. I did Stormzilla on my first try, not hard at all.
4. Played pvp with no companions and one health point. Never healed, beat everyone. Lvl 52(me) vs lvl 20
5. Have so far soloed all of Marleybone.
6. Yes, I soloed Miranda and never lost a single companion.
Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
the drop gods are never in my favor but they go further to taunt me because all my other friends get there stuff basically handed to them (its true all It takes is one or two tries my friend got taloses hat on his first try, he has both hat and sword) it seems like it takes me a million tries oh well you just have to keep at it.

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
Ah, the drop gods, I know them well, As absolut- *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Anyway, on with my story. I was actually able to solo Beachead as my Buccaneer. I beat stormzilla my first try. I soloed the entire game up to the cursed Aquila. And i soloed rooke, Barely surviving only with my Bonnie Anne. And of course, I got Talos' Hat on the first try...OH And i got the entire friar sand set, i grew out of it though, I'm getting fat Oh and, Last but not least, I got the DRagoon Auto-cannon on my first rooke runthrough, I am a Buccaneer though...So..Ugh...Anyway, Adios!

-Fearless Caleb Hawkins, Level 58 Buccaneer

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
This is going to sound bad, but completing Mooshu. I am a Privateer, and Mooshu was really hard for me, so when I finished I was ecstatic! This sounds unbelievable, but it took me a year, yes a year, to finish Mooshu. But now, I have Marleybone...wish me luck.

from a

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, Monsieur Jack Nightingale, I would venture to say I have 2 stories in particular for 'major accomplishments'.

The first would be the final battle with Deacon in Motherload Mine. It was the first time I had done that battle, so I just about jumped out of my socks when I turned around and there he was, a full battalion behind him, demanding that I surrender and die (so nicely offering to make my end quick. Yeah, right sure). So off goes the fight, and it is a tough one. I lose all my companions despite trying to protect them. Then Deacon clobbers me hard, leaving me with 11 (!) points. I attack back, but can't finish him off. His turn comes up, and the damage-over-time that my weapon did to him takes effect. I won! It had a wonderfully epic feel, as if Anne in a story (more than a game) really had defeated a masterful foe despite all odds.

The second was Stormzilla... the Old Way. It was a great fight, with unfortunately some bugs that prevented certain moves that supposedly were allowed. I got creamed. I ran back, tried to take in account the bugs, did it again... and got clobbered. Alright... so I tweaked my strategy, tried again... and, well, you know. In the end (after 12 tries), a solid strategy and some luck (my pet joined in and I think there were some lucky epic strikes on my part), I finally won. I felt quite proud of myself! I will have to say, the present version of Stormzilla I think is a good one: not too hard, but not too easy either. But I do have fond memories of analyzing, planning, and applying new strategies to manage that challenging fight.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There are a lot of things I have accomplished as a pirate101 player,but here are the top 5 below.

1.I wish could say this to my other 4 pirate class, My Buccaneer finally destroyed Deacon. Served that clockwork right, for putting my pirate(s) and my none crown Moo Shu companion(s) ( if you have two to six characters ) in a cell.That's what I am proud of as a pirate101 player.

2.Leveled a pet to the mega level , as a Buccaneer nearly maxed level and stats.Got to love your pet, espically the loyal ones.

3.Finally Finished Louis first promo quest, toughest one yet.Every promo quests is important, to help to turn things around in duels and perhaps pvp.

4.Beat the five element temple in one night as a Buccaneer,in Moo Shu.It's like a one night stand marathon.

5.I have passed Skull Island part 1 with all of my 5 class pirates,including side quests. That was fun.

Administrator
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Well, Monsieur Jack Nightingale, I would venture to say I have 2 stories in particular for 'major accomplishments'.

The first would be the final battle with Deacon in Motherload Mine. It was the first time I had done that battle, so I just about jumped out of my socks when I turned around and there he was, a full battalion behind him, demanding that I surrender and die (so nicely offering to make my end quick. Yeah, right sure). So off goes the fight, and it is a tough one. I lose all my companions despite trying to protect them. Then Deacon clobbers me hard, leaving me with 11 (!) points. I attack back, but can't finish him off. His turn comes up, and the damage-over-time that my weapon did to him takes effect. I won! It had a wonderfully epic feel, as if Anne in a story (more than a game) really had defeated a masterful foe despite all odds.

The second was Stormzilla... the Old Way. It was a great fight, with unfortunately some bugs that prevented certain moves that supposedly were allowed. I got creamed. I ran back, tried to take in account the bugs, did it again... and got clobbered. Alright... so I tweaked my strategy, tried again... and, well, you know. In the end (after 12 tries), a solid strategy and some luck (my pet joined in and I think there were some lucky epic strikes on my part), I finally won. I felt quite proud of myself! I will have to say, the present version of Stormzilla I think is a good one: not too hard, but not too easy either. But I do have fond memories of analyzing, planning, and applying new strategies to manage that challenging fight.
*high fives* for beating Stormzilla "the old way." I had already read an awesome player guide when I attempted it, but it still took a couple defeats before my win. My fur is still ruffled from all the player complaints about how hard it used to be. whew!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have a few more!

1. Beating Stormzilla the old way back when the game first came out. THAT........WAS........INTENSE.

2. Soloing Miranda. That was a hard dungeon back then, and now, I can destroy it in 30 minutes lol.

3. Getting to 88 companions. It's not easy, let me say that. Lots of money had to be spent, but in the long run, with wounded companions, having a lot of companions helps. My big accomplishment will be once I get to 100 companions.

4. Completing the entire game before the next world release comes out. That is always a big goal for me, and I always like achieving it!

5. Completing the entire Beachhead dungeon. Trust me, having to take out THREE guns that take forever, and then taking out the MAIN gun.....that is a hard endeavor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:

Tell me about! Ugh, STORMZILLA old school battle, yes much cursing, crying and pulling of hair. BUT that sweet, sweet victory after soooo many defeats! Love the new way, it's so much easier, I may even go back and farm him.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I soloed the entire game minus a few dungeons like rooke.1
2.beat storm zilla on my first try

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
*high fives* for beating Stormzilla "the old way." I had already read an awesome player guide when I attempted it, but it still took a couple defeats before my win. My fur is still ruffled from all the player complaints about how hard it used to be. whew!
what about your accomplishment for when you beat malistare with no gear on? speaking of that I beat him when I was lvl 32, with a friend of course