Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

putting weapons on the wall

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I know this isn't commonly requested or anything but I would really love to put some weapons on my wall. this would be cool so we could show off our rare weapons to friends all at once and not have to equip them on and off, if you did the stairs in Avery's court just to save five seconds I think this would apply to that category to. there are some weapons that aren't rare but just look cool all the same that maybe you just want to look at some time and admire the view. it would also give lots of people a reason to actually farm for them not for just something to do but something that they could actually show off and make those people who are unhappy about farming for a weapon to give to another of there pc's happy that they at least got something good out of there frustration. also theres the fact that my armada weapon collection is getting a bit to big to fit in my bank and I want to show it off as a warning to other armada who try to steal my seven golden chickens and counting. (idk why they would want them they cant even eat there eggs, el dorado chickens perhaps?) but seriously I think it would be cool

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I agree...I'd love to have a trophy room, actually, with both weapon displays and also dummies that could show off some of your favorite outfits.

Also, why can't we have those extra outfits that we get as we adventure? I'm referring to things like the fancy jester outfit you wear to see the Governor of Puerto Mico, or the kabuki outfit you wear to wreck that samurai's wedding, or even the monkey mask you wear in Monquista. Even if we aren't allowed to wear them, they would make nice mementos of your adventure.

Add on that eyepatch case that's been discussed in another thread, and there you go!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Do you mean like in wiz where you can put your wands on your dorm wall? That would be pretty cool but I think pirate needs to stay independent and not become EXACTLY like wiz

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Do you mean like in wiz where you can put your wands on your dorm wall? That would be pretty cool but I think pirate needs to stay independent and not become EXACTLY like wiz
we are far from exactly like wizard, and Im not saying we need to be. I just thought this would cool. plus we do have allot cooler weapons than wizard, why not show them off to those bragging wizards

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
I think it would also be cool to add mannequins that can wear outfits, and that can hold weapons. There would be 2 types. One with its weapons sheathed, and one with its weapons drawn.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I'd use that idea to show off all of my boss unique gear! It would be a cool way to show how many bosses you've fought!