Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

May cast theory

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 06, 2010
is it possible for pets to may cast buffs or even powers. lets say we are in a middle of a battle all of sudden my hammerhead shark casts great juju or maybe even a heal. for this to happen they can make a pet with a may cast power and put It into a bundle. just like in wizard101. it will spread like wildfire. it could also bring many more pirates to the pet system.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
First of all, welcome to the Message Boards.

Second of all, I believe we already have the equivalent of May Cast talents. Sometimes, pets will use a different attack instead of their regular attack. For instance, my Orchid Chameleon, Little Mia, has manifested the Ability Mega Song, and sometimes casts it instead of using her regular attack.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Ensign
Feb 06, 2010
Haley MoonHeart on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
First of all, welcome to the Message Boards.

Second of all, I believe we already have the equivalent of May Cast talents. Sometimes, pets will use a different attack instead of their regular attack. For instance, my Orchid Chameleon, Little Mia, has manifested the Ability Mega Song, and sometimes casts it instead of using her regular attack.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle
True, but maybe like it saying May cast (what ever heal) but it does it at a random time in the battle. not on the pets turn

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
The hun on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
is it possible for pets to may cast buffs or even powers. lets say we are in a middle of a battle all of sudden my hammerhead shark casts great juju or maybe even a heal. for this to happen they can make a pet with a may cast power and put It into a bundle. just like in wizard101. it will spread like wildfire. it could also bring many more pirates to the pet system.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK
My silver buffaloon may cast assassin's mist.