Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What to do after you've done everything?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 01, 2014
Hi, i'm new on the message boards, but i have a question. I beat the game, maxed all my companions and promoted them all, done all the side quests, am max nautical, with all the best ship gear, have all the best gear, and at the moment, i'm just farming chests, trying to get the "expert treasure seeker" badge. I want something to keep me into the game, but i'm not sure what. Any suggestions?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Salomander14 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Hi, i'm new on the message boards, but i have a question. I beat the game, maxed all my companions and promoted them all, done all the side quests, am max nautical, with all the best ship gear, have all the best gear, and at the moment, i'm just farming chests, trying to get the "expert treasure seeker" badge. I want something to keep me into the game, but i'm not sure what. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the Message Boards Salomander14! Yeah, I'm in the same spot. Have you leveled your pets, tried pet vs pet, yet? Can you make another pirate and try out a different class? Also a NEW dungeon is ( possibly ) coming to Pirate101. It is said to be very 'nefarious'. You'll find it in The Paths of Penance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pet morphing That will keep you busy farming for the gold to support this addictive habit.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
PvP. If you haven't beat every single person in the game who is max level at a pvp match, you haven't "done everything" in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do you have ALL your badges filled?

Ensign
Mar 01, 2014
hmm, good point from you all
i guess i might just work on the badges
any badges that i might not be aware of?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Salomander14 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
As I don't know what you have, I can't answer that. Just look and see if you need to fill some.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Hello! Pleased to make your acquaintance, Practical Gorman Whitman is my name. I'm a max swashbuckler and I have completed the game yesterday. I came here to see if there was any replies on my post, then I noticed your post, and I clicked it. Then I pressed post reply because someone in the game told me a whole bunch of things to do when you have completed the game. Here's the list. It contains 10 things to do.

1. Farm for gold
2. Train your pet
3. Defeat bosses over and over again to see if there's any more special gear you can use
4. Search for chests (which I know what you're doing, but it's also a choice)
5. Help friends with quests
6. Decorate your house
7. Go to the Sparring Chamber or the Brawling Hall and PvP other pirates
8. Go to Bestia and morph pets
9. Go to Bestia and Circus Maximus to talk to Decius and fight other people's pets/
10. Finally, you can try to fight enemies that are near your level to challenge yourself and keep you busy.

Well, that's all I can tell you. Good luck!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Well, you could always expand your rare weapon arsenal.

That's what I'm doing

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
If you don't have Samocles, talk to Pixelles in Nova Aquila. He'll be on the right if you come out of the right entrance to Nova Aquila. He'll be on the far right if you come out of the other entrance, the left entrance. He'll ask you something about defeating Harpies. Now, on the bottom of the side quest, you won't see Samocles, but if you complete all of Pixelle's side quests, the last quest will reward you with Samocles. It's just gladiator side quests.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Oh and, I forgot to tell you this. If you complete all of Pixelle's side quests, you get a couple of badges. Most of them about gladiator stuff.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So I know somebody said decorate your house, but this is something that will earn you crowns items (albeit not usually very good things), which you can sell to free traders and make money. Make a hotel. Sounds a bit strange, eh? Well, first of all, buy a real house. Class houses cost about 100,000 gold in the crowns shop (which you probably knew). Decorate each floor of the house to fit a certain class or world, then tell people you have a hotel. They look around and choose a room, then you let them stay in the room (in other worlds teleport there and basically use you as a gateway to their room anytime they want)- for a fee, of course. I usually charge a single Aztecasaur pack for a few weeks stay. They can invite friends, do whatever they want, and even get you to redecorate. Of course, the best way to get people to come back and enjoy it is good service. If they ask to teleport to your house, unless your in the middle of a fight or a dungeon, DO IT. Make sure to provide what are really, overall, pointless things, but add to the hotel, like a kitchen, training room, maybe even Hotel PvP.

I bought the Musketeer house (even though I'm a privateer) and decorated each floor based on a different world, save for monquista, due to the fact that there are so few monquistan housing items. You might need to make a few runs to the bazaar in order to get the basics, like beds, chairs, desks, etc. But you can farm enemies for other things- for example, plenty of Aquilan monsters drop stone eagle centurion statues, good for the Aquila room.

While this idea is not incredibly original, it works for me, and since there's no trading system for doubloons or anything like in Wizard101 (yet), crowns are the best you can do, so not everyone can use your hotel. But it's fun to decorate and even more fun to make money, so try it out if you're ok with having random people stay in your home.

THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE ON ALL THE TIME.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
What I am doing is using my maxed pirates to finance my lower pirates, and preparing the maxed pirates for when the cap is lifted.

One thing you have not mentioned is raising your companions to the max level as well, then accumulating training tomes. You can actually hold at least 20 of them, ready for when you hit level 66 by doing this:

First, use up all of your training tomes getting your companions up to the max level, then send them out Brawlin' until all of them are at the cap.

Then, send as many companions as possible out Keel Haulin'. Yes, this may take several weeks of being without them, but you have everything else done, right? Plus, you won't use them all, since you won't be allowed to send out more than 10. You then go to a training tome vendor and buy ten tomes.

Once all the companions come back from Keel Haulin' you will have 20 training tomes, which will likely turn into 23 or more by the time you hit level 66.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Max DeGroot on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
What I am doing is using my maxed pirates to finance my lower pirates, and preparing the maxed pirates for when the cap is lifted.

One thing you have not mentioned is raising your companions to the max level as well, then accumulating training tomes. You can actually hold at least 20 of them, ready for when you hit level 66 by doing this:

First, use up all of your training tomes getting your companions up to the max level, then send them out Brawlin' until all of them are at the cap.

Then, send as many companions as possible out Keel Haulin'. Yes, this may take several weeks of being without them, but you have everything else done, right? Plus, you won't use them all, since you won't be allowed to send out more than 10. You then go to a training tome vendor and buy ten tomes.

Once all the companions come back from Keel Haulin' you will have 20 training tomes, which will likely turn into 23 or more by the time you hit level 66.
I like this idea a lot. As a matter of fact, this is a great idea. But I'd like to make some changes:

I'm a Privateer, so I naturally have the most companions (not including all of the crowns companions I could buy). So I have three pages of companions, and here's what I did.
I made my third page, which contained my weakest companions and the smallest amount of companions, all go gold hunting so I could buy more training tomes. Then I set the bottom half of my second page gathering nautical XP and the top half pet wranglin'. I finally set my entire first page brawlin', accept for my max companions, who I set keel haulin'.

Other than those changes, do everything Max said and you'll be fine.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
You can't beat the game yet. Book 15 just hasn't come out.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
welcome to the message boards salomander14 you'll love it here trust me! i have some ideas that'll keep you busy

1 pet morfing ( sry i'm a bad speller )

2 start a new pirate!

3 farm for bosses and gold to get some new gear

4 try and work on badges idk just saying

5 help lower level pirates

these should keep you busy talon out see ya!