Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Reward Missing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 14, 2010
Hello,
I talked to Sheriff Lancaster to finish the quest "Justice, My Foote!" but received no reward. He finished his dialogue ("I'm sure you'll be glad to know that there is a reward for this criminal," or something like that), but then the program glitched; all interface disappeared except the button to open the friends list, crown shop, and quickchat menu. It stayed like this for about two seconds before everything reappeared, with no reward or quest finished notification. This had happened earlier today while I was in broadside combat with Banditoads (the ship's name/health bar disappeared for a second, the commands disappeared, and I could only steer my ship around). However, I still received a notification that time.
I don't know if it's just my computer. If you could look into this, I would appreciate it greatly!
Thanks!

Administrator
mynpri on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello,
I talked to Sheriff Lancaster to finish the quest "Justice, My Foote!" but received no reward. He finished his dialogue ("I'm sure you'll be glad to know that there is a reward for this criminal," or something like that), but then the program glitched; all interface disappeared except the button to open the friends list, crown shop, and quickchat menu. It stayed like this for about two seconds before everything reappeared, with no reward or quest finished notification. This had happened earlier today while I was in broadside combat with Banditoads (the ship's name/health bar disappeared for a second, the commands disappeared, and I could only steer my ship around). However, I still received a notification that time.
I don't know if it's just my computer. If you could look into this, I would appreciate it greatly!
Thanks!
Thanks for your report! Unfortunately we've been unable to reproduce this bug internally. It sounds like lag was the culprit that possibly caused you to miss the text and notification. If you see it again and can recreate the bug, please let us know.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*