Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Comments and question for Decius

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ave!
I truely love the way we train our pets - simple and effortless! I have trained three hatchlings to ancient in less than a week ( so superior to the methods used in Wizard City ). Our pets have changed from being at best a distraction to now being a true member of our fighting force. I salute you and the other pet trainers and developers! And I haven't had trouble gaining snacks or equipment either, just a few companions on Wranglin' duty keeps me well supplied!
The question I have is this: are there any pets to be found in Aquila? I would love to have either a manticore or a two-headed dog or even ( please, please ) a mermaid? May these be available at a later date? Please let me know.
Vale!
Esperanza Devereaux

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Ave!
I truely love the way we train our pets - simple and effortless! I have trained three hatchlings to ancient in less than a week ( so superior to the methods used in Wizard City ). Our pets have changed from being at best a distraction to now being a true member of our fighting force. I salute you and the other pet trainers and developers! And I haven't had trouble gaining snacks or equipment either, just a few companions on Wranglin' duty keeps me well supplied!
The question I have is this: are there any pets to be found in Aquila? I would love to have either a manticore or a two-headed dog or even ( please, please ) a mermaid? May these be available at a later date? Please let me know.
Vale!
Esperanza Devereaux
Nice ideas on pets, I would surely enjoy some of those as well.

Also, I would really love a little monkey pet. Not like the Monquistan monkey companions that I really don't use much (besides 2 of the Valvida brothers), but more like a little spider monkey or macaque. I would so enjoy hearing them 'chirping and chattering' at the enemy.....Ooh, or a Capuchin Monkey pet would be amazing!

Yeah, I've always wanted a little monkey for a pet.

Community Leader
I know for sure that Ice Scarab is available as a drop in Aquila from Zeena. I got one myself from her. :D Not sure if there are more though :(

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I know for sure that Ice Scarab is available as a drop in Aquila from Zeena. I got one myself from her. :D Not sure if there are more though :(
I got another for you, Kelsey. I got my Ice Scarab pet from Antinous one time... I think I remember that. He did drop quite a pet. Liked it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My buccaneer just got an ice scarab from Anax in the Cthonic Temple in Illios,also.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
It looks like you asked the question just too soon as you found the answer yourself shortly after.

Good sparing and I can't wait to see you all again in the arena soon!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
To my delight, the last battle of the Minotaur instance revealed a Tropical Sky Snake egg among their treasures. She is now being lovingly reared by hand...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
To my delight, the last battle of the Minotaur instance revealed a Tropical Sky Snake egg among their treasures. She is now being lovingly reared by hand...
Just LOVE that expression: "Lovingly reared by hand" You are a true artist with words Anne.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Just LOVE that expression: "Lovingly reared by hand" You are a true artist with words Anne.
Hey, Chrissy, I got another pet egg find I've been thinking to speak of for anyone to record in the P101 Central Wiki! While I was fighting one of Subata Skyway bosses, Sanada Juyushi, I got the Tawny Sky Turtle from his loot table. Quite a find!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey, Chrissy, I got another pet egg find I've been thinking to speak of for anyone to record in the P101 Central Wiki! While I was fighting one of Subata Skyway bosses, Sanada Juyushi, I got the Tawny Sky Turtle from his loot table. Quite a find!
Thanks for the tip, although I don't enter anything into the wiki unless I made the find myself. I do believe they prefer the finds to be first person. Please feel free to add that find to that boss, although for pets they do ask for a screenshot verification. At least now we know who to pick on to get a first generation turtle.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the tip, although I don't enter anything into the wiki unless I made the find myself. I do believe they prefer the finds to be first person. Please feel free to add that find to that boss, although for pets they do ask for a screenshot verification. At least now we know who to pick on to get a first generation turtle.
Well, that's fine, Chrissy, but just so you know, I found one of these bosses that dropped that pet, so I would say that if anyone's feeling inclined to do so, please feel free to pass on my findings to one of the P101 Central Wiki Masters or anyone out there who's making their contributions to the said Wiki.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hopefully we will see more pets from all the realms over time. And I am with Valkoor - would love a little minky pet. ("Does your minky bite?").

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Ave!
Vale!
Esperanza Devereaux
I feed my duck cupcakes, he seems to like them. SUPERIOR FOOD!