Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side Quest Badge For Book 12

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
So recently I went back to the books where I hadn't completed all the side-quests and started to do them. I had been using Pirate101 Central's quest page to help me find them all and make sure they got done. Unfortunately, the page for Book 12 side-quests is incomplete. After doing all of the quests listed on there, and one additional one I found in Subata Temple, I still have not received the badge. So, does anyone know where I need to look to find this missing quest?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
To be able to know what quest you are missing, we would have to know what quests you have finished or are working on.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
Like I said I did every quest listed here: www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Book_12_Side_Quests

After I completed all of those quests and didn't receive the badge started looking for more and can't seem to find any.

Ensign
May 18, 2011
I went back and looked for side quests after I did the main quest. The side quest badge is Hero of Subata.
I missed only one quest which was in the wai no shrine that was only available after you complete the mooshu main quest.