Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why do I get sent to a more crowded realm?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
I don't know how this happened, but why am I sent back to realm Avery whenever I finish a pet sparring match OUTSIDE of Realm Avery? It's weird, and it's probably a bug.

Is this happening to any of you other guys?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
itsamemario4 on May 25, 2014 wrote:
I don't know how this happened, but why am I sent back to realm Avery whenever I finish a pet sparring match OUTSIDE of Realm Avery? It's weird, and it's probably a bug.

Hey there Itsamemario4- it happens to me after every pet practice match as well. It doesn't matter what realm I am in, after the practice match I always end up in Avery. I don't know if this is done on purpose to encourage more group play and interaction with the new pet PvP system or if it is a bug. But I do know that it does happen every time my player comes out of the practice matches.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
itsamemario4 on May 25, 2014 wrote:

Because when you enter the pvp match ( with another player who is in that realm ) that is the realm it takes place.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on May 25, 2014 wrote:
Because when you enter the pvp match ( with another player who is in that realm ) that is the realm it takes place.
Mine happens when I am just doing a practice match against the non-player pets. I will be in a empty realm (as far as having any players in Bestia) and will engage and finish a practice match against NPC random pets, and every time I come out of the match Bestia is full and I am in Avery realm- without playing against another player. Seems to happen every single time no matter which realm I was in upon entering the practice match.

I would think that it is either a bug or perhaps it is working as KI intended, to promote players engaging in sparring matches instead of practice matches. Not certain as to which is the case, but it is definitely occurring (at least for me) after every practice match against the PC pets.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My wife and I morphed two of our pets - I was shipped out to Avery, she stayed in the original realm where we started.

-Indigo