Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

rare items

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
I love rare items today I will tell yaw of some I know of

phules first encounter -Valencia final fight- you might get his mask its called phules mask but its very rare and his medallion (cant see) it gives ya a mojo blade power and his wand give you witch hunter al this is level 10+

fin dorsal (1) in the fin dorsal fight for the amulet you might get fins weapon its a level 5+ called fins cutters

fin dorsal (2-3) this the one where ya see fin giving a ma piece to a armada captain level 10+ cutthroat eye patch its a shark tooth eye patch

if ya know how to get the tiger claw weapon please tell me

Terri level 40 buccaneer ()

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
the grim reaper on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I love rare items today I will tell yaw of some I know of

phules first encounter -Valencia final fight- you might get his mask its called phules mask but its very rare and his medallion (cant see) it gives ya a mojo blade power and his wand give you witch hunter al this is level 10+

fin dorsal (1) in the fin dorsal fight for the amulet you might get fins weapon its a level 5+ called fins cutters

fin dorsal (2-3) this the one where ya see fin giving a ma piece to a armada captain level 10+ cutthroat eye patch its a shark tooth eye patch

if ya know how to get the tiger claw weapon please tell me

Terri level 40 buccaneer ()
you and me both bro! if i find a rare weapon i dont sell it even if its low lvl, i have a collectian lol

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I didn't know about those Fin Dorsal rare drops :D I will definitely farm him. Although his weapon (Fin's Cutters) are actually level 10+ not 5+ just so you know.

Also Shan Hong in Subata Temple- Abe Pagoda is the one who drops the Tiger Claws

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I didn't know about those Fin Dorsal rare drops :D I will definitely farm him. Although his weapon (Fin's Cutters) are actually level 10+ not 5+ just so you know.

Also Shan Hong in Subata Temple- Abe Pagoda is the one who drops the Tiger Claws
Thanks

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
this I didn't even know could happen but when I killed I think it was tekeda for the general tso dungeon the fight before the last one I got a crown shop pet as loot it was the specter I think it was called crimsom specter

thank you for telling me where tiger claws are cause I just started subata skyway today

if you know how to get the shades of black rain (every one calles shades or sunglasses) tell me how.

Terri the buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello there Grim Reaper!

Thought that you might like to know that there are two different versions of Fin's Cutters. One version you get from the first 2 encounters with Fin- in The Throne Room in The Temple of Gloom and in Gullet. And the other version comes with the Epic Talent Repel Boarders that you can get from defeating Fin on his ship, The Erebus. I have both sets- the regular one on my 5 low level pirates and the one with Repel Boarders on my maxed pirate. They used to be labeled as level 5+ and level 10+ respectively, but now-oddly, neither set has a Level listed (at least not on any of my pirates).

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 27, 2014 wrote:
Hello there Grim Reaper!

Thought that you might like to know that there are two different versions of Fin's Cutters. One version you get from the first 2 encounters with Fin- in The Throne Room in The Temple of Gloom and in Gullet. And the other version comes with the Epic Talent Repel Boarders that you can get from defeating Fin on his ship, The Erebus. I have both sets- the regular one on my 5 low level pirates and the one with Repel Boarders on my maxed pirate. They used to be labeled as level 5+ and level 10+ respectively, but now-oddly, neither set has a Level listed (at least not on any of my pirates).
I actually found out about this after my last post

If I remember right , the non erebus ones are trade-able but lack repel borders.
And it is interesting that they dont seem to have a level requirement now according to Valkoor, gives me more reason to go hunting for one (although it can get a bit tedious to farm Mr. Fin XD just so my lower buccaneer can have a cool weapon for awhile)

Valkoor if I may ask, is the repel boarders one still no trade? It would help :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 27, 2014 wrote:
I actually found out about this after my last post

If I remember right , the non erebus ones are trade-able but lack repel borders.
And it is interesting that they dont seem to have a level requirement now according to Valkoor, gives me more reason to go hunting for one (although it can get a bit tedious to farm Mr. Fin XD just so my lower buccaneer can have a cool weapon for awhile)

Valkoor if I may ask, is the repel boarders one still no trade? It would help :D
Hello Rachel, you are absolutely correct- the Fin, Temple of Gloom & Gullet ones are indeed trade-able. However, I just checked and unfortunately the ones with Repel Boarders are No Trade/No Auction and definitely don't have any level requirement displayed on them.

I farmed Fin in Gullet with my Maxed Buccaneer to get the 'regular' Cutters for all of my other pirates, along with lots of great starter gear with powers. It is the much quicker and easier farm, but unfortunately only drops the plain version of Fin's Cutters. So you will have to use your lower Buccaneer for The Erebus battle if you want the Repel Boarders version...but you can still always get a high level friend to make it quicker and easier if they are willing to lend a hand.

I would surely be willing to help you farm for them, but unfortunately the only times I can really take time to play are late at night (after 10pm EST) so this may not be an option for you. If it is, I would be glad to help you try and get them. If not then I wish you the best of luck on farming for them.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
the grim reaper on May 27, 2014 wrote:
this I didn't even know could happen but when I killed I think it was tekeda for the general tso dungeon the fight before the last one I got a crown shop pet as loot it was the specter I think it was called crimsom specter

thank you for telling me where tiger claws are cause I just started subata skyway today

if you know how to get the shades of black rain (every one calles shades or sunglasses) tell me how.

Terri the buccaneer
you get them from sato at the very end of mooshu, but they really rare so it may take 2 or 3 tries to get them XD

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
if you know how to get this pet it is called the not so great white shark please tell me

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
the grim reaper on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
if you know how to get this pet it is called the not so great white shark please tell me
I can confirm that you can get it by Pet Wrangling. But it is a bit rare to get a pet that way

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
the grim reaper on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello there Grim Reaper.

Here is a link to the wiki page for the Not so Great White Shark. It lists Underdog and Captain Swing as known drop sources. I would imagine that if they are dropping that pet, then some (if not most) of the other Marleybone bosses have the potential to drop it as well.

Hope this helps and hope you get your little sharky pet!

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Hello there Grim Reaper.

Here is a link to the wiki page for the Not so Great White Shark. It lists Underdog and Captain Swing as known drop sources. I would imagine that if they are dropping that pet, then some (if not most) of the other Marleybone bosses have the potential to drop it as well.

Hope this helps and hope you get your little sharky pet!
aw I thought it was a pet that requires morphing or something I only in mooshu and my membership just ran out ya know what I don't get is how it looks like a goblin shark not a white shark

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
the grim reaper on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
aw I thought it was a pet that requires morphing or something I only in mooshu and my membership just ran out ya know what I don't get is how it looks like a goblin shark not a white shark
Well that just stinks, sounds like a great time for a summer job or a visit to or from your favorite Aunt. What better way to keep that membership going then to earn a few bucks for continued membership or receiving a gift card from someone who cares. And you betcha, it is a pretty peculiar looking shark- but I guess that is how it earned the "Not so Great" title.

Good luck in getting that membership back and if you do, good luck getting that odd looking pet shark.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i might tell you of a rare coat i found for witchs only
it gives 30 resistance 13 will and THE REVIVE POWER yep its saved my companions tush alot lol good for companions such as your starters el toro and monkey king