Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Renaming moved?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Marie Couleur no longer has the Rename Pet option available. I've been all through the Circus Maximus, and read through the Update Notes and the Players' Guide but cannot find any reference to where one may rename a pet.

Have I missed it? Where is Pet Renaming available now?

Administrator
Willowydream on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Marie Couleur no longer has the Rename Pet option available. I've been all through the Circus Maximus, and read through the Update Notes and the Players' Guide but cannot find any reference to where one may rename a pet.

Have I missed it? Where is Pet Renaming available now?
Hi! Pressing M while in Circus Maximus will show you the way to Chroma Cupona, who will now assist you with renaming your pets.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Pressing M while in Circus Maximus will show you the way to Chroma Cupona, who will now assist you with renaming your pets.
That reminds me, the tutorial tip about pet renaming needs to have a revision, since Marie Couleur no longer does pet renaming. That's now handled by Chroma Cupa in Bestia.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Speaking of which, the "Pet Renaming" tip still tells the player they can rename pets at the old Pet Renamer, Marie Couler. It is not Chroma Cupona. Weird...

Administrator
itsamemario4 on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Speaking of which, the "Pet Renaming" tip still tells the player they can rename pets at the old Pet Renamer, Marie Couler. It is not Chroma Cupona. Weird...
Good ears (and that's coming from a rabbit)! We'll see about getting that corrected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*