Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard and Gandry Side Worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Many people have been asking for side worlds, and many people have been asking for more ways to interact with Boochbeard and Gandry ... So, why not combine the two?

As most people know, Boochbeard has a way of getting himself into trouble, and poor Gandry is right along side him trying to bail him out --- just look at all those puppet pirate caption contests. Well, lets ask the developers at KI to take those single shot images and turn them into something more.

Each new side world would be about our hero pirate getting a distress message from someone (probably Gandry sending it just before things got really bad) and we have to go in and save them both. "What misadventures have Boochbeard and Gandry gotten themselves into this time?" We the hero pirate will get to follow their path to ill begotten gains and see the mayhem Boochbeard and Gandry left behind and try to fix it to get them back.

We can finally learn more about these two characters; their backstory, their funny quirks, etc. while having our hero pirate go on yet another grand adventure (while we wait for more main story content).

I would really love to see this idea come to life. Please, Please, Please make this a reality!

If you would like to see The Misadventures of Boochbeard and Gandry come to life ingame as side worlds please comment below. Share your ideas on worlds they might go to, what people they would encounter, what riches they should try to loot, how they could get caught, etc.

Thanks for reading, and commenting ...

PS. Yes, I know the developers want to focus on the main story before doing any type of side worlds, but when they do have the time to start on side worlds this is what I would like my side worlds to be about.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HugsLadyBugs on May 8, 2014 wrote:
Many people have been asking for side worlds, and many people have been asking for more ways to interact with Boochbeard and Gandry ... So, why not combine the two?

As most people know, Boochbeard has a way of getting himself into trouble, and poor Gandry is right along side him trying to bail him out --- just look at all those puppet pirate caption contests. Well, lets ask the developers at KI to take those single shot images and turn them into something more.

Each new side world would be about our hero pirate getting a distress message from someone (probably Gandry sending it just before things got really bad) and we have to go in and save them both. "What misadventures have Boochbeard and Gandry gotten themselves into this time?" We the hero pirate will get to follow their path to ill begotten gains and see the mayhem Boochbeard and Gandry left behind and try to fix it to get them back.

We can finally learn more about these two characters; their backstory, their funny quirks, etc. while having our hero pirate go on yet another grand adventure (while we wait for more main story content).

I would really love to see this idea come to life. Please, Please, Please make this a reality!

If you would like to see The Misadventures of Boochbeard and Gandry come to life ingame as side worlds please comment below. Share your ideas on worlds they might go to, what people they would encounter, what riches they should try to loot, how they could get caught, etc.

Thanks for reading, and commenting ...

PS. Yes, I know the developers want to focus on the main story before doing any type of side worlds, but when they do have the time to start on side worlds this is what I would like my side worlds to be about.
I have a warm spot in my heart for these misfit adventurers. After all, they did recue us from an Armada prison ship! If you want to know more about Boochbeard and Gandry, try looking at their 'rogues gallery' on youtube or back issues of the newsletter.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Yeah! I agree total this will make the game better while your between chapters! I've been waiting for others ideas!