Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Today's Wallpaper 5/2/2014

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I don't post too much but I needed to say this. I was looking at the wall paper for today's board and its a picture of Avery and his crew landing on a island. The crab spotting the other pirates that are coming out of the ship looks like Birgus. Is this just maybe a snippet of maybe getting a side story coming up soon to more details about what went down at Eldorado with Avery and his crew.

Be nice if that was in the next chapter update.

Would be nice to do a flashback storyline. Somehow there is a time spiral that players need to fix time lines to make things right.

Anyway, I'm still in Mooshu so I haven't been to Marlyebone or Aquilla yet for more story tie in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MooshuSpring on May 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't post too much but I needed to say this. I was looking at the wall paper for today's board and its a picture of Avery and his crew landing on a island. The crab spotting the other pirates that are coming out of the ship looks like Birgus. Is this just maybe a snippet of maybe getting a side story coming up soon to more details about what went down at Eldorado with Avery and his crew.

Be nice if that was in the next chapter update.

Would be nice to do a flashback storyline. Somehow there is a time spiral that players need to fix time lines to make things right.

Anyway, I'm still in Mooshu so I haven't been to Marlyebone or Aquilla yet for more story tie in.
Welcome to the message boards Mooshu Spring. Good attention to detail. Yes the Art Department does a wonderful job to keep our Spiral beautiful. You have lots of fun in store so enjoy the journey