Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Inoshi Bandits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
The inoshi bandits key drop quest is impossible. No joke, I played for two hours and still havnt got it!! Very mad that all this time is on one drop quest

Malcolm Nightingale lvl 40

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Caleb Nightingale on May 2, 2014 wrote:
The inoshi bandits key drop quest is impossible. No joke, I played for two hours and still havnt got it!! Very mad that all this time is on one drop quest

You arn't the only one to be suffering from this quest. Some players have faced days, even weeks trying to complete it. Try fighting the mobs at the end of the 'street' near the tower and invite some friends to help you , the more people fighting the greater the chances of finding that key! And Good Luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

The Inoshishi Bandits are the Bumbaloons of Mooshu. It is your rite of passage, well one of them. It is designed to be tough but once the update happens in the live game the drop rate will be much better.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010

I feel your pain, it takes on average an hour or two to get it, though my witchdoctor used the power of hoodoo and got it in three tries, lol.
Don't worry though, One Eye'd Jack said that the success rate would be increased in the upcoming update, so i hope it comes out soon so that i'll have some better chances on my musketeer.
Good luck though!

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Quinn Quincy, 34

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it! ill keep going!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 2, 2014 wrote:
The Inoshishi Bandits are the Bumbaloons of Mooshu. It is your rite of passage, well one of them. It is designed to be tough but once the update happens in the live game the drop rate will be much better.
"The bumbaloons of mooshu" Had me rolling on the floor, lol.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
so far its 2 hours for me ill try fighting the ones at the end i suprisingly never see anyone else trying to complete this quest i wish luck to all who are doing this quest