Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unluckiest Moment?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
I got this idea when I was battling the monkey right after I got the monkey king companion

It gave me my first mate and the 2 lowest companions on my list that weren't benched

Once all the minions we gone is was basically a shoutout between me and the boss

I hit him and I thought I had it and my quick draw activated and I got him to 2 health

Than he killed me. I was so mad!

Off that...What's your unluckiest moment in the game?

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
GoldRoseKnight on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I got this idea when I was battling the monkey right after I got the monkey king companion

It gave me my first mate and the 2 lowest companions on my list that weren't benched

Once all the minions we gone is was basically a shoutout between me and the boss

I hit him and I thought I had it and my quick draw activated and I got him to 2 health

I was fighting those accursed striped buffaloons in Cool ranch. I was on my last one of the 8. My companions all died, and all of the bumbaloons were gone also. I was at 270 health, whilst the buffaloon had 112. I'd been running around my ship, trying to get the perfect angle to hit him with my "Quick Shot". Finally, he moved in range. I calculated the damage. It started of with 33, 33 again and then 37, dealing a total of 103 damage, leaving him with 9 health left. I was thinking it was a safe run from there, but no, i was unlucky enough to get hit with a Turn the tide'd Epic hit, dealing 271 damage, causing me to lower my gun and fade away to the next life fountain.
I rage-quit after that, lol.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Quinn Quincy, 25

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
GoldRoseKnight on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:

Well, I was messing around with 3 of my other Privateer friends with our buffs. We all decided to use Battle Zeal and we all had our El Toro's use Espirit. I send my El Toro to hit one of the Eagle Archers in the Labyrinth, and he misses.

All my friends are laughing at the miss, including me. I figured " Hey, just a bad roll of the dice right?"

Man...

I send my Toro again to hit that same Archer, and he once again misses.

Never used a Battle Zeal since.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
my first EVER fight with bishop, as a swashbuckler, (my first pirate) and Bishop absolutely demolished me. literally, every hit he made was a critical. with the AoEs, i didnt have a snowball's chance in heck.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
My first death in the hands of the dreaded Harpies of Aquila...

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
when i was fighting deacon i was trying to get him up close and personal and his stupid armada soldiers kept blocking me i was like OH COME ON!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
This one is funny yet very sad, when in the spider fight in buck broncos cave I got a bug and my companions came, my strongest ones to, they died in the first round I got a friend to port and we barley survived, really if that's not unlucky I've never had one, i rarely ever die and its never in a dungeon cause I bring friends who can fight on, my companions are strong and a train them right and if I die I can just do it over, no biggie

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This interesting, here is my unluckiest moments by far as a player.

1. Striped Bumbleloons- As my Buccaneer, is about to finish the last striped bumbleloon in cool ranch it epic hit my character and lost the duel. That was the most embarrassing lost for me and one unlucky moment.

2.General Tso - Took me at least four tires,before finally got his prized iteam,even my best crew got knocked out and got defeated. It was one intense battle,but it was funny when i finally beat him.

3.Black Jaqus - When, I was a lower leveled Buccaneer I lost fairly quickly but lucky her companion and another player defeated the mini boss.

That's all the unluckiest moments, I had.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Mine is when my laptop ran out of battery power in the second fight on Boot Hill. I was playing full screen and didn't see the LOW BATTERY *flashes red* alert.

Cunning Nicholas Sharp, Level 30
Two-Faced Israel Jordan, Level 10