Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scrimshaw Drake is homeless?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
The Scrimshaw Drake's world of origin seems to be classified as "other" which means it only gets its like bonus on snacks which are from worlds that we haven't yet explored. This poses some issues with raising its power stat, as compared to other pets.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The Scrimshaw Drake is a very picky eater and is known far and wide to be all around a pain when it comes to dinner time. Have you tried making air ship noises while flying the food to its bone like mouth?
No, I wouldn't either they have a terrible temper.

As for the foods it does like, there are not that many out there that it loves, but more than you can shovel from a Buffaloon ranch that it likes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
The Scrimshaw Drake is a very picky eater and is known far and wide to be all around a pain when it comes to dinner time. Have you tried making air ship noises while flying the food to its bone like mouth?

As for the foods it does like, there are not that many out there that it loves, but more than you can shovel from a Buffaloon ranch that it likes.
Lol Now THAT'S funny. "Airship noises" Buahahhaha

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009

They are a bit toothy for hand-feeding, I tend to toss the snacks from a distance.

I was talking more specifically about the lack of "loves", but as what seems to be the result of no specific world-origin like. It seems to get a "like" on any snack with the world marked as "Unknown" - valencian oranges, potatoes polaris, dark s'moors.

Since its my only pet that has this issue, and there's still so much to learn about advanced pets, I wasn't sure whether or not it was a bug. It seems buggy to me, in that I can level up power faster on every other pet I have.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011

Ha Ha Ha. Very funny Decius. Thank you for the giggles.