Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PRIVATEERS ONLY!!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
hello my fellow leaders. As you can see there are plenty swashbucklers only and buccaneers only and witchdocters only. so I've been thinking to make a privateers only. So i read the preview of that swashbuckler only and the privateer only both was written by swashbuckler and we are most targeted and hardest class to take down due to healing, dodging, and damage protection buffs. So we need to defend our selves by fighting the swashbucklers back. as same class us privs have to stick together. So i want a strategy from every privateer that read this. since i'm the author i'll go first. as the leader you need to stay back and buff your allies while they fight the enemy. and you'll ALMOST be invincible if you give out el toro corps and your zeena and corps while you have dozens of dodging and accurcy points the captain's riposte will be a joke and useless. but don't be in the same place the whole time. so be close but not close enough to be attacked. but close enough to give your allies healing and armor buffs. That is it from me i hope you reply and help my cause

Bold Eric Vane level 65 privateer

(so watch your back when you see my name in the arena)

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
I stay back and buff using accuracy and critical while my companions all go for one person while taking them out in one turn

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
in the start of the battle i like to ether buff or rain bombs on my foes and when my foes get closer i start to use ranged attacks at them and then sent my crew after them

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of the privater

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
i just heal my companions and buff them up, plus i usually use increased criticals (both of them) because they both help
Stormy Blake Hawkins 65

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
i suggest you wither fight sato to get his glasses or buy the hoodoo bundle because you always want to be near your companions so you can heal them not with the blue eagle but the green eagle

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
the awesome smuggl... on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
hello my fellow leaders. As you can see there are plenty swashbucklers only and buccaneers only and witchdocters only. so I've been thinking to make a privateers only. So i read the preview of that swashbuckler only and the privateer only both was written by swashbuckler and we are most targeted and hardest class to take down due to healing, dodging, and damage protection buffs. So we need to defend our selves by fighting the swashbucklers back. as same class us privs have to stick together. So i want a strategy from every privateer that read this. since i'm the author i'll go first. as the leader you need to stay back and buff your allies while they fight the enemy. and you'll ALMOST be invincible if you give out el toro corps and your zeena and corps while you have dozens of dodging and accurcy points the captain's riposte will be a joke and useless. but don't be in the same place the whole time. so be close but not close enough to be attacked. but close enough to give your allies healing and armor buffs. That is it from me i hope you reply and help my cause

Bold Eric Vane level 65 privateer

(so watch your back when you see my name in the arena)
I've never seen a buccaneer only, and your only flaw is anyone can look on this. You can't stop them but I'm not for any side so I'll help generally what I do on my privy is do a bunch of buffs and let the companions do the work, it seems to work

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013