Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New worlds before October?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
This question has been buzzing around in my head like a swarm of hornets for a few weeks now. When are we going to see new worlds and get closer to Kane? I renewed my membership in October of last year, October 8th to be exact. When I first heard about the new updates and saw new territories I haven't explored yet, I thought for sure new worlds were arriving very soon but what I saw in the test realm really shot down my hopes. I spent 80$ to renew my membership to explore new worlds and get closer to saving the spiral from total clockwork devastation, not for spiffy new pets and expansions to low level areas which pretty much all paying players have passed. Please KI, tell us, will we be seeing new worlds this Summer or no? If not then I may not be renewing my membership again and trust me, I don't want to cancel it for any reason but I won't play a game that doesn't have something new and huge every once in awhile. I love this game and I want to enjoy it for years to come.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This is a major reason why I remain a free player, I just buy areas as I need them. As to new worlds this year, I live in the hope that we will get something by mid July. Fingers crossed!

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
KI is definitely not releasing any new worlds in the summer time.

As for a fall release...probably not. A winter release is more plausible but who knows. Some lackey could hit the kill switch to erase the entire work of the new world, setting the development crew back for months.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CoolRebon on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:

As for a fall release...probably not. A winter release is more plausible but who knows. Some lackey could hit the kill switch to erase the entire work of the new world, setting the development crew back for months.

I seriously doubt that will happen, lol. I am sure they have redundant backup systems to prevent such blunders. After all it just wouldn't do to have Ratbeard in the brig for totally decimating the hapless tech that would do such a thing.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Well, if there were to be a new world, I bet it'd be either Grizzleheim, or Krokotopia (according to evidence). First evidence that Grizzleheim is the next world, is, that when you want to pick your pirate's origin, KingsIsle lists "Grizzleheim" as one of the options (of course there is also Krokotopia but I'll get to that). As you can see, all of the places that are listed are places you can vist in Pirate101, except two. The two are, Grizzleheim and Krokotopia. Second evidence is, Circus Maximus. In the wonderful Test Realm that KingsIsle kindly made us, you notice a tent that oddly yet significantly relates to Grizzleheim. The bear inside the tent mentions that his homeland is Grizzleheim. This has to mean something! But, if you notice, all of the tents are related to the listed origins that you could of chose for your pirate, even Krokotopia, theoretically. So, even more evidence leads to the next world being revealed as Grizzleheim.

There may be more evidence that Krokotopia is the next world. First evidence: Circus Maximus. In Circus Maximus, there is no tent that purely relates to Krokotopia, but there is one that mostly relates to Krokotopia. That tent is the Morphing Tent. You can see in one of these previews (the Morphing Tent one), the Morphing tent is decorated with Krokotopian idols, and just pure Krokotopian decorations. Second evidence is, Housing. You may not know this, but there is a way to get Krokotopian housing items, as seen in at least two of these pictures. Alas, I do not know how to get them. Third piece of evidence, origin. As I mentioned earlier, Krokotopia is listed as one of the options for your selected pirate's origin. And I told you the details in my, "Grizzleheim Section". Interesting...

These are the two possible next worlds (but only one of them could be the next, or could both of them be?). This is my theory/answer for you question. This is a possible theory. We must keep our eyes peeled.

Strong Andy, and Slick Luke, lvl. 65s.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CoolRebon on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:

Awww, CRUSHED! Oh well, there are still good things coming!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Well, if there were to be a new world, I bet it'd be either Grizzleheim, or Krokotopia (according to evidence). First evidence that Grizzleheim is the next world, is, that when you want to pick your pirate's origin, KingsIsle lists "Grizzleheim" as one of the options (of course there is also Krokotopia but I'll get to that). As you can see, all of the places that are listed are places you can vist in Pirate101, except two. The two are, Grizzleheim and Krokotopia. Second evidence is, Circus Maximus. In the wonderful Test Realm that KingsIsle kindly made us, you notice a tent that oddly yet significantly relates to Grizzleheim. The bear inside the tent mentions that his homeland is Grizzleheim. This has to mean something! But, if you notice, all of the tents are related to the listed origins that you could of chose for your pirate, even Krokotopia, theoretically. So, even more evidence leads to the next world being revealed as Grizzleheim.

There may be more evidence that Krokotopia is the next world. First evidence: Circus Maximus. In Circus Maximus, there is no tent that purely relates to Krokotopia, but there is one that mostly relates to Krokotopia. That tent is the Morphing Tent. You can see in one of these previews (the Morphing Tent one), the Morphing tent is decorated with Krokotopian idols, and just pure Krokotopian decorations. Second evidence is, Housing. You may not know this, but there is a way to get Krokotopian housing items, as seen in at least two of these pictures. Alas, I do not know how to get them. Third piece of evidence, origin. As I mentioned earlier, Krokotopia is listed as one of the options for your selected pirate's origin. And I told you the details in my, "Grizzleheim Section". Interesting...

These are the two possible next worlds (but only one of them could be the next, or could both of them be?). This is my theory/answer for you question. This is a possible theory. We must keep our eyes peeled.

Strong Andy, and Slick Luke, lvl. 65s.
I can see where you're going. However, When Marleybone and Aquila came out, there weren't really any "big" hints to their release. In fact, I was suspecting it to be Darkmoor or some other place. They simply put these (Intro worlds and Circus Maximus tents) up because they are perfect to fit in considering we already have experience with these worlds.

You also gotta think; how could GH go along the story line? I mean, they pretty much gave away the fact we'll be returning to Valencia, and Krokotopia seems like a worthy candidate for the next world, but Grizzleheim, I don't see it being able to follow the story line properly. Then again, maybe they could add a Grizzleheim Skyway we must go through to get to Valencia. That's something I could see as plausible.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
CaptainAureus on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
This question has been buzzing around in my head like a swarm of hornets for a few weeks now. When are we going to see new worlds and get closer to Kane? I renewed my membership in October of last year, October 8th to be exact. When I first heard about the new updates and saw new territories I haven't explored yet, I thought for sure new worlds were arriving very soon but what I saw in the test realm really shot down my hopes. I spent 80$ to renew my membership to explore new worlds and get closer to saving the spiral from total clockwork devastation, not for spiffy new pets and expansions to low level areas which pretty much all paying players have passed. Please KI, tell us, will we be seeing new worlds this Summer or no? If not then I may not be renewing my membership again and trust me, I don't want to cancel it for any reason but I won't play a game that doesn't have something new and huge every once in awhile. I love this game and I want to enjoy it for years to come.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
I think that the New worlds would have to be three certain appraisals: Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, or Polaris (from most reasonable, to most unreasonable. NOT from favorite to hated, I like all of them equally). I'll start off with my reasoning for Polaris. Polaris being mentioned in the game, not at the introduction, makes it a reasonable choice for a new world. But,... given that it wasn't a possible origin, nor the fact that it wasn't mentioned multiple times as becoming a possible new world like Grizzleheim and Krokotopia makes it unreasonable. Also, unlike Grizzleheim and Krokotopia, it wasn't mentioned in Wizard101 at all (at least not yet)
As for Krokotopia, this world was mentioned as an origin and was talked about a lot by the pirates on the forums. I actually think that Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are the same amount reasonable as each other, but... I'm half Norwegian my self, so I decided to put that World in front of the others. Now, back to Krokotopia. Not only was this World mentioned as an origin and was talked about a lot by the pirates on the forums, It also has it's own ship (much like Grizzleheim has it's own ship). And by "it's own ship" I mean the same ship that Ancient Egyptians used during their time period to get through the Nile river. Not only is this ship mentioned in reality, but in Wizard101 too. As a furniture item, and as a ship to take you to the Balance class.
Now as to why Grizzleheim would make a good addition. Grizzleheim and Krokotopia have a lot in common, for example: in Wizard101, you achieve access to these areas by leveling up. And, (like Krokotopia) it was mentioned multiple times by people in Pirate101 as well as the fact that it is indeed a possible origin. And, (again, like Krokotopia) it has it's own ship. How else were Scandinavians supposed to get across the Atlantic Ocean to more of Europe to raid their Villages and steal their goods? There is no other good explanation. And, I stated in a previous post the names of the ships, (I wish not to repeat their names, sorry).
I know none of these world have anything to do with Piracy, but that's okay. Because Mooshu, Marleybone, and Skull island are the only Worlds that have to do about Piracy.
Now, we know that the Developers (like the Blind Mew) at least have a guess on what World will come up next. But we don't, so that's why it would be a good idea to keep guessing.
I do wish that the new update that's soon coming to Pirate101 would have a new World, but from the looks of it, it unfortunately does not . And, the Blind Mew said that Kane could beat a level 80 Pirate with both of his hands tied behind his back, so I wouldn't be so hasty to get to him if I were you (Ye be warned). I personally love the Companions the most. And with new Worlds comes new Companions, so I can't wait just as much as you can't, but I do love the test realm and the new updates.

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
1of1 Buccaneer on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
I think that the New worlds would have to be three certain appraisals: Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, or Polaris (from most reasonable, to most unreasonable. NOT from favorite to hated, I like all of them equally). I'll start off with my reasoning for Polaris. Polaris being mentioned in the game, not at the introduction, makes it a reasonable choice for a new world. But,... given that it wasn't a possible origin, nor the fact that it wasn't mentioned multiple times as becoming a possible new world like Grizzleheim and Krokotopia makes it unreasonable. Also, unlike Grizzleheim and Krokotopia, it wasn't mentioned in Wizard101 at all (at least not yet)
As for Krokotopia, this world was mentioned as an origin and was talked about a lot by the pirates on the forums. I actually think that Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are the same amount reasonable as each other, but... I'm half Norwegian my self, so I decided to put that World in front of the others. Now, back to Krokotopia. Not only was this World mentioned as an origin and was talked about a lot by the pirates on the forums, It also has it's own ship (much like Grizzleheim has it's own ship). And by "it's own ship" I mean the same ship that Ancient Egyptians used during their time period to get through the Nile river. Not only is this ship mentioned in reality, but in Wizard101 too. As a furniture item, and as a ship to take you to the Balance class.
Now as to why Grizzleheim would make a good addition. Grizzleheim and Krokotopia have a lot in common, for example: in Wizard101, you achieve access to these areas by leveling up. And, (like Krokotopia) it was mentioned multiple times by people in Pirate101 as well as the fact that it is indeed a possible origin. And, (again, like Krokotopia) it has it's own ship. How else were Scandinavians supposed to get across the Atlantic Ocean to more of Europe to raid their Villages and steal their goods? There is no other good explanation. And, I stated in a previous post the names of the ships, (I wish not to repeat their names, sorry).
I know none of these world have anything to do with Piracy, but that's okay. Because Mooshu, Marleybone, and Skull island are the only Worlds that have to do about Piracy.
Now, we know that the Developers (like the Blind Mew) at least have a guess on what World will come up next. But we don't, so that's why it would be a good idea to keep guessing.
I do wish that the new update that's soon coming to Pirate101 would have a new World, but from the looks of it, it unfortunately does not . And, the Blind Mew said that Kane could beat a level 80 Pirate with both of his hands tied behind his back, so I wouldn't be so hasty to get to him if I were you (Ye be warned). I personally love the Companions the most. And with new Worlds comes new Companions, so I can't wait just as much as you can't, but I do love the test realm and the new updates.

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~
You have some of the same evidence as I. But these clues aren't exactly stating what you think the next world is going to be.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Polaris is a sure to be one of the new worlds, remember; when we freed Napoliguin, he said " Napoliguin does not forget" so I'm fairly sure we will be meeting him again ( and where else than Polaris ). I don't know why no one agrees with me that DARKMOOR will be one of the new worlds. Here are my reasons: it has been mentioned more than once and Darkmoor sounds spooky, mystical and strange, so finding a character like Cagliostro there makes sense.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
1Of1Musketeer on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
You have some of the same evidence as I. But these clues aren't exactly stating what you think the next world is going to be.
Actually I did, I said I think it would be Polaris, Grizzleheim, or Krokotopia.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It was shocking, I was expecting new worlds to be release during late march and continue my adventures to become master pirates, but it didn't happen. I guess my high leveled pirates have to wait, a bit longer . On the other hand my low leveled pirates will have the time to catch up . Sigh there goes my plan to explore the spiral beyond Aquila,well at least for now.

At least my pirates got a new crew , in the next update.