Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
Hi... So I've asked around a lot about this and was just wondering if someone actually knew how to fix it... I am out of quests, I'm only at level 16 and It doesn't show the storyline quests. I'm getting frustrated with this and was wondering what I could do about it? Thanks :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Katerine529 on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi... So I've asked around a lot about this and was just wondering if someone actually knew how to fix it... I am out of quests, I'm only at level 16 and It doesn't show the storyline quests. I'm getting frustrated with this and was wondering what I could do about it? Thanks :)
Hi Cheese Flamingo, welcome to the message boards. Well first I would check Avery, he may be waiting to send you off somewhere else. If that fails contact customer support using the question mark at the top right of this web page or email them at support@pirate101.com and let them know the name of your stuck pirate and they will be able to let you who you need to see.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Hey CheeseFlamingo! That is one name I'll probably never see anyone else use again

Welcome to the boards! In regards to quests, you can use your map and locate NPC's as their picture is displayed on the map. Storyline quests also have a trophy on them in your Quests page. If you cannot locate this quest, you can try sending a report to KI, but I believe it could have been a lag issue in which you hand in the quest and then it does not continue with the following quest. I know I've had that issue too.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Welcome to the message boards, for this you should report this on the bilge pump (it's the second to last one that's not a world) they'll tell you what to do.