Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler Party

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Seeing as I missed Chrissy's party I figured that maybe I should throw a party to make up for it.
:D this party will be a theme party where everyone has to wear in there sneakiest/ninja-like/otherwise swashbuckler looking outfit. In fact whoever wears the best outfit (appearance wise not stat wise) may in fact win a Chocolope of their choosing.

I don't have a specific date yet.

P.S. Chrissy if you want we could dual host this party if you want

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Seeing as I missed Chrissy's party I figured that maybe I should throw a party to make up for it.
:D this party will be a theme party where everyone has to wear in there sneakiest/ninja-like/otherwise swashbuckler looking outfit. In fact whoever wears the best outfit (appearance wise not stat wise) may in fact win a Chocolope of their choosing.

This sounds interesting I might be able to go when you have a date decided. I'd also like to point out that the last party, the Easter party was hosted by myself, not Chrissy. Sorry, but people not getting credited for their work or ideas is my one big pet peeve.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:

Well thank you for the invite but it was CDE Winter's party, I just wrote the incomplete afterglow. You guys are great at throwing parties I will let you do your thing for a bit and let you shine. I would suggest a little bit of time to pass as too many parties too close together can cause low attendance. But this is your party so plan on fair lady.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
One question is this like a swash only party or can other classes come as well. And I'm having a costume party the 3rd or 4th just to let you know. The week after that is cinco de mayo and next week Mother's Day (that's why I picked mine then) if I can come I'll come but I'll need a time date realm and area. And the time has to be like (for ex not has to be that) 6:00 pm central or 6:00 pm pacific that way we can know when to come. But pls let other classes come I got some great gear that looks stealthy.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
wait why did this get brought back up?

Party didn't happen and it is a bit late to be giving out Chocolopes XD

Thread can be locked, HOWEVER
I will be starting a new themed party soon :D I won't announce the theme yet. (That would be as Blind Mew says telling :P)

However I can give one little hint :P

Oh wait forgot the hint >.< maybe some enemies on Skull Island took it