Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pvp matches need awards

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
I saw those wizard 101 battles they give out prizes and rankings. the only thing p101 has is the chance to lose all your health and companions. So why can't pirate 101 have rewards and prizes. or at least give us money when we win i hope you guys can agree with me on thia

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome smuggl... on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
I saw those wizard 101 battles they give out prizes and rankings. the only thing p101 has is the chance to lose all your health and companions. So why can't pirate 101 have rewards and prizes. or at least give us money when we win i hope you guys can agree with me on thia
When ranked pvp comes to Pirate101, I assume you will see the same rewards that is in Wizard101, so far, it's not here yet.

Captain
May 13, 2011
in my opinion it would also be better if you didnt lose points when you are defeated at a ranked match. i like to slowly work my way up, not go up and down and up and down in the rankings

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ranked PvP is in the planning. Just not ready for it yet. It will come in time.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
PvP is there for fun at this moment. Expanding PvP is on the developers' radar but they're taking it slow for a good reason: it's not a big priority.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I don't really see the point in doing that right now since there are no ranks in PVP, they might add ranked PVP with special items you can only buy with PVP currency, they might also do this with pet PVP