Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hi guys

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 04, 2014
hello im kai and i am new here im a lvl five and i love this game, and i am pretty good at it too lol, whoop whoop! pirate power!!

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Kai

Be sure to explore all the possibilities in character creation.

Your back story choices matter, regarding to Character bonuses and the companion you will recieve in the presido.

I also suggest testing each character class up untill the Presido to get a feel of each skill
and learn what kind of pirate ye be.

Farewell me bucko

*{] Whiffy Lucas Burke [}*

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
kai the awesome on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
hello im kai and i am new here im a lvl five and i love this game, and i am pretty good at it too lol, whoop whoop! pirate power!!
Welcome to the Boards, matey! Everything and anything you wanted to know are here! Let me give you a tour. On Page 1, we have the newest and latest things. Most Roleplays are here too. Ask Anne Radclife, Highlander Fox of Avalon, Chrissy Th' Blesser, anyone for more details. On Page 2, at the very bottom, we have the PHP, or Pirates Helping Pirates, thread. That's by ValkoortheVictorious. You can find mostly tips about mostly everything in there, from Epic Battles, to difficult dungeons, to how to set up a Privatteer, to anything you could possibly imagine! (Except flying spaghetti tacos. We don't know how to make those.) Of course, the Devs help out too, so anyone can answer any questions! Blind Mew, the writer, (I believe) released 5 threads solely about the plot. And each and every one of them has been spectacular! (He's taking a break for now. Should be back soon!) And that wraps up your tour. Thank you, and come again!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello and welcome Kai! Glad to have you aboard!

It is great that you decided to join the boards and come share in all of your fellow pirates' passion and love for this game that is...FANtastic! Yes you could say that all us pirates here on the message boards arrre indeed HOOKED! The boards only help add to the greatness of the game and the P101 Community. And like GBalance so cleverly (and humorously) stated, there is something for every landlubber and scalawag out there. The message boards arrre a great place for all things Pirate101 and the posters, pirates and people arrre some of the friendliest and most helpful in the Spiral.

WHAAAATT???...Polite pirates- that be positively preposterous...ready to help rogues- relatively ridiculous...merciful marauders- utterly unfathomable...courteous conquerors- who ever heard of such malarrrkey...delightful, dastarrrdly developers- now you've gone entirely too farrr? Why, that tharrr be reason enough for mutiny and walkin' the plank!

Well, I guess we can let it slide this time. We arrre glad you could join us Kai and again welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay and smooth sailing to ye!

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
GBalance101 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the Boards, matey! Everything and anything you wanted to know are here! Let me give you a tour. On Page 1, we have the newest and latest things. Most Roleplays are here too. Ask Anne Radclife, Highlander Fox of Avalon, Chrissy Th' Blesser, anyone for more details. On Page 2, at the very bottom, we have the PHP, or Pirates Helping Pirates, thread. That's by ValkoortheVictorious. You can find mostly tips about mostly everything in there, from Epic Battles, to difficult dungeons, to how to set up a Privatteer, to anything you could possibly imagine! (Except flying spaghetti tacos. We don't know how to make those.) Of course, the Devs help out too, so anyone can answer any questions! Blind Mew, the writer, (I believe) released 5 threads solely about the plot. And each and every one of them has been spectacular! (He's taking a break for now. Should be back soon!) And that wraps up your tour. Thank you, and come again!
If i am not mistaken, I read somewhere the Roleplays have moved to pirate101central.com

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Hola kai. It's Faithful Tatiana Jackson. I am a max witch doctor and i think the best class is the class with magical talents and powers. (that would be witch doctors) the second best would be the stealth class (swashbucklers) then the healing class (privateer) then the aggressive class (buccaneer) finally the sharpshooter's class (musketeer) This is my rating of the classes. I am from mexico where there is the day of the dead celebration. If you don't know what that is, i will tell you. The day of the dead celebration goes back to roughly the Mayan times where people would gather and kind of mock death. It's like a different type of Halloween instead of going trick or treating, children make candy skulls and then eat them. I chose to be a witch doctor because they have powers over the dead and can summon undead allies and most of the undead companions except for the one for the presidio (depends on how your parents died) and the skeleton witch doctor old scratch, all the undead companions are witch doctor only. I have two undead bison spirits, a skeletal musketeer, a undead witch doctor (old scratch), a serpent witch doctor, a crokagator, a bat hero, a samoorai musketeer, a helephant, a duck shootist, a crane rifleman, a sky snake, a scorpion and a batacuda. These are the witch doctor only companions you get other than the kraken skulls one and the starter one.
-Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 65 witch doctor

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Kronosroses on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Hola kai. It's Faithful Tatiana Jackson. I am a max witch doctor and i think the best class is the class with magical talents and powers. (that would be witch doctors) the second best would be the stealth class (swashbucklers) then the healing class (privateer) then the aggressive class (buccaneer) finally the sharpshooter's class (musketeer) This is my rating of the classes. I am from mexico where there is the day of the dead celebration. If you don't know what that is, i will tell you. The day of the dead celebration goes back to roughly the Mayan times where people would gather and kind of mock death. It's like a different type of Halloween instead of going trick or treating, children make candy skulls and then eat them. I chose to be a witch doctor because they have powers over the dead and can summon undead allies and most of the undead companions except for the one for the presidio (depends on how your parents died) and the skeleton witch doctor old scratch, all the undead companions are witch doctor only. I have two undead bison spirits, a skeletal musketeer, a undead witch doctor (old scratch), a serpent witch doctor, a crokagator, a bat hero, a samoorai musketeer, a helephant, a duck shootist, a crane rifleman, a sky snake, a scorpion and a batacuda. These are the witch doctor only companions you get other than the kraken skulls one and the starter one.
-Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 65 witch doctor
cool, i always wanted a samoorai

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Hello and welcome Kai! Glad to have you aboard!

It is great that you decided to join the boards and come share in all of your fellow pirates' passion and love for this game that is...FANtastic! Yes you could say that all us pirates here on the message boards arrre indeed HOOKED! The boards only help add to the greatness of the game and the P101 Community. And like GBalance so cleverly (and humorously) stated, there is something for every landlubber and scalawag out there. The message boards arrre a great place for all things Pirate101 and the posters, pirates and people arrre some of the friendliest and most helpful in the Spiral.

WHAAAATT???...Polite pirates- that be positively preposterous...ready to help rogues- relatively ridiculous...merciful marauders- utterly unfathomable...courteous conquerors- who ever heard of such malarrrkey...delightful, dastarrrdly developers- now you've gone entirely too farrr? Why, that tharrr be reason enough for mutiny and walkin' the plank!

Well, I guess we can let it slide this time. We arrre glad you could join us Kai and again welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay and smooth sailing to ye!
LOL! wait i think i am going to make a song the polite pirates and post it on you tube! thx for the idea valkoor! x runs to computer x

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Welcome to the Message board crew
If you get lost or confused we can give tips to you
If you ask for spoilers to the future world plot
Don't expect the moderators to say a lot
And if you want a party
Just call me or Chrissy

(I will work on the song more but it is late as I am typing this XD)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Hola hola hola Hello, Kai. I hope you find these boards as fun and exciting as I did. Everyone will help you with any question you have and will consider your answers in here.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
cool, i always wanted a samoorai
what class are you?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Well this is kinda late but welcome I didn't see this so sorry but welcome to the message boards! I prefer buccaneer power myself (a joke I often make with my friends when I do something awesome) you'll love it here there is a bunch of nice people and fun stuff to do I'm mainly going to be on here till the 23rd of April since were not doing anything At school (testing) but I'll be back over summer so I guess I'll see you then!

-Jack nightgale lvl65 buccaneer