Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Return of the Seagull Hater, aka Olivia R

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Well. It certainly has been a while friends, hasn't it? Wow, so many old familiar faces. I think I might just have to give you all bear hugs induvidually. Anyway, I made this post just to say that I will be on and off the message boards with my random ideas now, but I cannot garentee (Ugh. I can't spell, can I?) that I will be on as regularly as I once was. But while I'm here, let's enjoy it! Before I run out of characters, I will leave you with this world idea:

What about a place just northwest of Avalon, a giant tree populated with..... you guessed it, all kinds of birds! It's mostly a refugee isle, where Aquilans and owls from Avalon and like every other avian you can think of comes. That's all I really have right now, but a hint on something for later: Zombies.

It's great to be back amongsthe sky lords
O. R

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ihateseagulls on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Well. It certainly has been a while friends, hasn't it? Wow, so many old familiar faces. I think I might just have to give you all bear hugs induvidually. Anyway, I made this post just to say that I will be on and off the message boards with my random ideas now, but I cannot garentee (Ugh. I can't spell, can I?) that I will be on as regularly as I once was. But while I'm here, let's enjoy it! Before I run out of characters, I will leave you with this world idea:

What about a place just northwest of Avalon, a giant tree populated with..... you guessed it, all kinds of birds! It's mostly a refugee isle, where Aquilans and owls from Avalon and like every other avian you can think of comes. That's all I really have right now, but a hint on something for later: Zombies.

It's great to be back amongsthe sky lords
O. R
Welcome back Olivia. It's great to have you sailing with us again. Once a Message Board Marauder, always a Message Board Marauder. x huge Chrissy hug to welcome you back *

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back fair pirate hahaha.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hey welcome back I guess.

I don't remember you so you might not remember me XD

make sure to check out the game update page and newsletter so you know what is going on