Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Seems Odd :(

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Currently, I am farming for the following things:

-The Robe of Houndini - from MacCavity.
-Earthen Charm - from Sang Hong
-Eye Patch of Recuperation - Some guy
-Medicine Charm - Johnny Ringo
-Moo Manchu's Wand - from that guy
-All to build my ranged witchdoctor

Here's the problem. I have been farming for these things for two weeks now, alternating each item if I leave unsuccessful. And when I do farm, the same item that I am not looking for keeps appearing. For example, when I farm MacCavity, I keep getting that Hypnosis's Array or the Commoner's Pocket Watch. The Robe of Houndini will never show up. What is weird is that, I always beg for these items, revealing their name. Is anyone watching everyone's battles? Do they want me to suffer? Or is Pirate101WikiPortal wrong? Every time I fight Moo Manchu, I say, "I want to pry that wand of yours out of your hands, wash it, and then use it."

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I forgot to add, "x mouth foams at cow x"

Also, when farming MacCavity, I got the shoes of Houndini. Wow. Does anyone know why Underdog is not repeatable. He seems to have less stuff and the whole Houndini clothes set, which I want. Please make him repeatable, more preferably, before April 19.