Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

worlds....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2014
well i dont know if everyone is ok with this, but maybe kingsisle could, so they dont spend hours thinking about a new world... add w101 worlds to p101 and p101 worlds to w101? its ok if you are not ok with this att all but... maybe?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
lifedude2002 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
well i dont know if everyone is ok with this, but maybe kingsisle could, so they dont spend hours thinking about a new world... add w101 worlds to p101 and p101 worlds to w101? its ok if you are not ok with this att all but... maybe?
What's wrong with new worlds? Why would a wizard who is also a pirate want to see the same old terrain? Sure, it would be a short-cut, but not what I expect from KI.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2014
anecorbie on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
What's wrong with new worlds? Why would a wizard who is also a pirate want to see the same old terrain? Sure, it would be a short-cut, but not what I expect from KI.
you are right in that, not all of them just 2 or 3 maybe, and add some of the other ones from p101 to w101, like i would love to go to valencia as a wizard but again, in both game it says that you have to "save the entire spiral and its worlds" and " you will be the most feared pirate in the whole spiral" idk, but maybe they could just think about it

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I agree I don't want all the wizard101 worlds just recycled I like unique worlds Like worlds only in p101 We already have all the same creatures from wiz101 I don't mind cause they still look cool. But I would like them to make new worlds only for P101 so I know they put more time into it. We already have Mooshu, MB, AQ 3 wiz worlds But most of our other worlds are unique like CR monquista Valencia and Skull island.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2014
right, this was a bad idea to post, nvm, each game has a unique world. bye

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Some worlds maybe mentioned in wizard101 and pirate101 but not here for the meantime.Yes some worlds are in both games,some worlds are exclusive to wizard101 and pirate101.

Here are some that are shared and maybe shared in both games.

Moo shu, Marlybone, Aquila, Girzzlehiem, Krokotopia, Zafaria, Dragonsypre/Arvanus.

I heard Celestia, Polaris, Emphyra are planned to appear be in both games.

Here are some world that maybe exculisve to wizard101.

Wintertusk ,Wystria,Wizardcity, Khriysilis, Mirage ? , Azteca, Avalon.

Here are some world that are maybe pirate101 exclusive

Cool Ranch, Skull Island, Valencia, Monquestia ? , Darkmoore ?, El Darado ?,

Not so sure about candyland or gobblerstone.

I am not sure but that is what i heard but this list can change, I would be surprise if my wizards traveled to Cool Ranch or my pirates to Khrysilis.