Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New worlds after Aqulia?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2014
As we all know Krockotopia ( i know i spelled it wrong ) was mentioned at the end of Aqulia and after looking at the spring sneak peak i saw a couple of Krockotopia sympols, so will it be the next world if so what about Polaris can't wait!

Ensign
Jun 22, 2013
I dont know if its just me but I want to see Pirate101's take on all the worlds that are in Wizard101, even if that have to be Side Worlds.

~Long Live the Spiral

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
SpiralKeeper on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
I dont know if its just me but I want to see Pirate101's take on all the worlds that are in Wizard101, even if that have to be Side Worlds.

~Long Live the Spiral
I agree and disagree with you XD, some worlds in Wizard101 would be good for the game, but others wouldn't really give us that pirate feel :P and also, P101 doesn't really need side worlds because sidequests give enough xp XD

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
loudevil888 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
As we all know Krockotopia ( i know i spelled it wrong ) was mentioned at the end of Aqulia and after looking at the spring sneak peak i saw a couple of Krockotopia sympols, so will it be the next world if so what about Polaris can't wait!
Blind mew basically gave the next world away. (And might have confirmed it) it's a 99.99% probability it's going to be Valencia. Where in the Valencian skyways I don't know but it begins with a c (not for cookie but good enough for me)

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Blind mew basically gave the next world away. (And might have confirmed it) it's a 99.99% probability it's going to be Valencia. Where in the Valencian skyways I don't know but it begins with a c (not for cookie but good enough for me)
I am assuming, yet not positive, it might be the Cadiz skyway.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2014
I really don't want KingsIsle to add more worlds from Wizard101 to Pirate101.

Like the other poster said, "It just wouldn't give us that piratey feel"

I want Wizard101 and Pirate101 to be 2 separated games.

(But I would like it if KingsIsle added Wizard City and Azteca)

(Oooh Azteca!!!)

(Kewl) (Lol)

~ Blake Everhart ~
Level 15

Ensign
Jul 29, 2013
I am gonna take a crazy guess and say Celestia. Or perhaps even back to Valencia!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PerfectFailure on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
I really don't want KingsIsle to add more worlds from Wizard101 to Pirate101.

Like the other poster said, "It just wouldn't give us that piratey feel"

I want Wizard101 and Pirate101 to be 2 separated games.

(But I would like it if KingsIsle added Wizard City and Azteca)

(Oooh Azteca!!!)

(Kewl) (Lol)

~ Blake Everhart ~
Level 15
Welcome to the Message Board Marauders Blake. We all love to laugh, help other pirates and state our opinions. I really think you are gonna love some of the new content in the upcoming update. Check out the Test Realm if you don't want to wait.

Ensign
Jul 04, 2011
Hmm... we're definitely going into Valencia (perhaps to meet with this mysterious toy maker) because someone sent us a letter saying they know how to destroy Kane. If book 15 will ONLY be Valencia, or not, I don't know.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
loudevil888 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the boards loudevil888, nice of you to join us. Have fun in the skyways and in the Spiral. I'm happy and excited for whatever world that comes next, in the meantime enjoy all of the new and great updates and content.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
It might be aqulia look at the sphinx staff that the witchdoctors receive as their last staff in aqulia
or it might be both Valencia and krokotopia.