Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Companion

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Whose your favourite companion and why? :P
My favourite is Crokagator, mine almost always dodges and almost never misses, plus has first strike2, riposte2 and turn the tide2.
Also, the Corkagator looks like an oversized pet XD, maybe my pet Crokagator will match his size one day :P

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, that is a really hard choice! My current firstmate is Kawil Doomclaw, as he is one of my most favorite companions, and he is the only dino I have after $100 spent on those packs. However.......my MOST favorite is the companion that surprised me when I got him! Lightning Ninja, AKA The Exclusive Ninja Pig companion, is a TANK. He has 100 ARMOR, tons of dodge, and he is special because I never knew he existed until I got a map in the mail at the first release of Pirate101. He is amazing, and even though he is far back in my list, he is perhaps the most special companion I have!

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Lucky Jack Russel, without a doubt. Why? He's just... really, really cool. Like, if I could bring one Companion out of the game and into real life, it'd have to be Jack.