Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have completed Aquila!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Guess what? Yesterday, I completed Aquila! Time to get my companions to the max before the test realm comes out! (and a bunch of side quests I need to complete :P)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Guess what? Yesterday, I completed Aquila! Time to get my companions to the max before the test realm comes out! (and a bunch of side quests I need to complete :P)
Well congratulations. Well done and hard fought battles. Welcome to the story top.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Good for you. I am a max level for now, but still up to If Eye Had A Hammer quest. I stopped trying to complete Aquila, mostly because when the next update comes out, I would love to keep the title of being behind in quest, but high in level.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
YA WOOO HOOOO! x Griffin and Romba run around throwing confetti x let's have a party to celebrate! ( JK I really just need to attend a party ) Anywho I just wanted to congratulate you for completing the game so far.

" Why should you walk the path of justice if it leads to injustice?"
- Griffin ( me!)