Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you do if... II

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Welcome to our second "What would you do if..." topic! Now, what would you do if you and your P101 pet switched bodies for a year? I would try to kill Rooke or Deacon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to our second "What would you do if..." topic! Now, what would you do if you and your P101 pet switched bodies for a year? I would try to kill Rooke or Deacon.
My pirate would be SO sick of pain and I would be having SO much fun being pain free and agile again that I would never let her switch me back. Muahahahahaha

Wait, my pirate being in charge of being Chrissy Th'Blesser No, no, no, NO *Crawls back out of computer screen and grabs pirate by scruff and tosses her back into the spiral.* NO one messes with Th'Blesser

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'd sail the skyways for real. Run around, fight all day, talk with my companions and completely destroy all who cross my path, and do some real quests. (And see whoa life fountain water tastes like, oh and yum) basically do all the stuff I wanted to do on pirate101

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Espereranza looked around the strange and slightly messy room. What just happened? Last thing she remembered she was sailing her Aquilan galleon to Nova Aquila, then BOOM! a shift in perspective. She went toward a table, strewn across it's surface were books and art supplies, strangest of all was an instrument somewhat like an opened book, but flatter; on one "page" was a moving image of her ship!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I joyfully took the wheel of the Avenging Siren, and began humming a happy tune. Time to hunt some ships, I thought. There's a whole Spiral of adventure to be enjoyed!!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I would be ok lets do this till school out k cool

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Probably stay at home. I don't want to become more squishy on the battlefield.