Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hey can someone help me?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I need help getting six scales and feathers from sky snakes in the Achaean Way please i need help. Meet me in Knossos docks in realm Catbeard if you want to help me at 6:30 Central Time on Tuesday March 18 2014.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Kronosroses on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
I need help getting six scales and feathers from sky snakes in the Achaean Way please i need help. Meet me in Knossos docks in realm Catbeard if you want to help me at 6:30 Central Time on Tuesday March 18 2014.
I can help you, but just wondering isn't you're characters name Faithful Titania Jackson And you're a max Witchdoctor, right? Or am I losing it

Fearless Isabella Nightingale

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I can help you, but just wondering isn't you're characters name Faithful Titania Jackson And you're a max Witchdoctor, right? Or am I losing it

Yea, I think you just double booked yourself. You already are doing a witchdoctor farming event at 6pm today. Unless you have two identical witchdoctors

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Searched all realms and couldn't find you. Sorry we didn't connect.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:

i don't know how to spell it so maybe and yeah i am a max witch doctor why?