Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy St. Patrick's Day

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just want to wish all those that celebrate a wonderdul St. Patrick's day and may your day be full of all fun things green, giggly and as much blarney as you can handle.
I made an album that I am still adding to of The Love of Green & All Things Blarney if anyone wishes to enjoy. Please share your albums of your love of the Irish.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
I just want to wish all those that celebrate a wonderdul St. Patrick's day and may your day be full of all fun things green, giggly and as much blarney as you can handle.
I made an album that I am still adding to of The Love of Green & All Things Blarney if anyone wishes to enjoy. Please share your albums of your love of the Irish.

and until we meet again,
Thank you Chrissy, and wishes for a wonderful Leprechaun's Day to you...sorry, I know that is a bit cliché-ish but I have an 8 year old son and that's what he refers to it as. Just like we had to have Lucky Charms for breakfast and in fact all day long as we are all home due to around 8 inches of snow. (Yeah, we don't see a ton of snow so when we do, everyone freaks out and shuts everything down)

Thank you for the warm St. Patrick's Day sentiments and hope yours is wonderful-O-green as well. And you can bet I will be checking out your album as soon as possible. Oh, and beautiful poem/song by the way, loved it.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Happy ST. Patty's Day to ye too lassie, ye be sweeter then a bottle of yum.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:

and until we meet again,
Thanks Chrissy, and same to you of course. I loved the inclusion of the Irish Blessing.
I hope all my fellow pirates also had a great St. Patrick's Day and did not drink too much green yum.

Green yum, I don't even want to think about how that gets made. I hope it's just dye, and not a product of Ratbeard's cooking.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Happy ST. Patty's Day to ye too lassie, ye be sweeter then a bottle of yum.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Aww thank ye so much Jack. x Blushes x You never fail to put a smile on my face for calling me a lassie. Each time I see it I know it is a kind gesture given just because you know I like being called something so young and pretty. Your efforts to bless Th'Blesser are always joyfully appreciated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Chrissy, and wishes for a wonderful Leprechaun's Day to you...sorry, I know that is a bit cliché-ish but I have an 8 year old son and that's what he refers to it as. Just like we had to have Lucky Charms for breakfast and in fact all day long as we are all home due to around 8 inches of snow. (Yeah, we don't see a ton of snow so when we do, everyone freaks out and shuts everything down)

Thank you for the warm St. Patrick's Day sentiments and hope yours is wonderful-O-green as well. And you can bet I will be checking out your album as soon as possible. Oh, and beautiful poem/song by the way, loved it.
You are quite welcome Valkoor and I think Leprechaun's Day is a lovely thing to call it. What a delightful time in life when you get to see the world through the eyes of a child. My time as a mother was truly wonderful and it never failed to delight me every time my foster son showed me the world as he saw it. Now I know how you are, so please don't over do it shoveling everyone's walks and driveways. I remember how much you serve those around you.
I cannot take any credit for the poem. It is an Irish Blessing that has been around for generations. I loved it the first time I heard it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Chrissy, and same to you of course. I loved the inclusion of the Irish Blessing.
I hope all my fellow pirates also had a great St. Patrick's Day and did not drink too much green yum.

Green yum, I don't even want to think about how that gets made. I hope it's just dye, and not a product of Ratbeard's cooking.
You are welcome my Irish Sister Mi Lady De Winter. For those that check out my St Patrick's Day Album, the lovely Irish sister that hung around with me to celebrate the occasion was non other than our CdeWinter. *Gestures gracefully towards*

I had a wonderful and oh so funny time celebrating all things Irish with you. You really made my day. Thank you for all the giggles and for putting up with all my photo ideas. Especially the Push Me Pull You Krokogator. You have the patience of a true Irish Saint.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
You are quite welcome Valkoor and I think Leprechaun's Day is a lovely thing to call it. What a delightful time in life when you get to see the world through the eyes of a child. My time as a mother was truly wonderful and it never failed to delight me every time my foster son showed me the world as he saw it. Now I know how you are, so please don't over do it shoveling everyone's walks and driveways. I remember how much you serve those around you.
I cannot take any credit for the poem. It is an Irish Blessing that has been around for generations. I loved it the first time I heard it.
Well Chrissy, the Irish Blessing was beautiful nonetheless so thank you for sharing it. And yes, I did go a bit overboard shoveling snow (as usual)- but just half of the parking lot this time. Mother nature is taking care of the rest since it is in the 40s and soon to be back in the 60s in the coming days.

Strange weather around here- last Wednesday it was 74, then on Thursday with the windchill it was 18, then back up to mid 50s on Friday, 64 on Saturday and then 8+ inches of snow Sunday and Monday.

We had a great St. Patty's Day and once again that blarmy Leprechaun eluded our trap. Every year we make a trap out of something and put some Lucky Charms and gold coins in it- hoping to entice the little bugger. This year my son went up to his room for a while to make something that he thought for sure the Leprechaun couldn't resist. He wouldn't tell us what he was making. So it was quite a surprise and we had quite the laugh, when he came down with a pretty impressive drawing of a girl Leprechaun (complete with glued on hair and his mom's lipstick). He placed it in the trap and now, how that didn't work is beyond me...the one thing that a boy Leprechaun can't resist...maybe next year. Yep, that boy of mine is a trip for sure.

I am sure you can relate to the wonderful ways a child's mind works, from your time with your foster son. They do live in an amazing world that we should open our eyes up to more often...very inspiring, the way they see things through their eyes and with their minds.