Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I hate looking at eyepatches, want invivisble

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I'd like to have the option to turn the eye patch image off, or at least I'd like to be able to stitch the eye patch into another item that does not have an image. I have an eye patch equipped on one of my characters as it substantially increases the character's stats, but I don't like to play the character cause I hate how the eye patch looks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
seasnake on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I'd like to have the option to turn the eye patch image off, or at least I'd like to be able to stitch the eye patch into another item that does not have an image. I have an eye patch equipped on one of my characters as it substantially increases the character's stats, but I don't like to play the character cause I hate how the eye patch looks.
I am kind of half and half on this one. Some eye patches I like and some I don't. I guess once stitching comes in we can stitch the stats to something that doesn't show.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
I am kind of half and half on this one. Some eye patches I like and some I don't. I guess once stitching comes in we can stitch the stats to something that doesn't show.
the problem is that it hasn't come in for that item

Community Leader
I kind of have the opposite complaint.

Eyepatchs are very hard to notice/see. Having "detailed" eye patchs seems to be a bit of a waste because to see them you have to really stop and examine a character. ;)

I do hope they will extend stitching to include eyepatchs at some point in the near future.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
As Samuel L. Jackson explained, while playing Nick Fury, that eye patches make you loose depth perception and can make you crash into things.