Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Repel Assault

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I was doing the fight with the second batch of Vultures in the Hall of Minos and Repel Assault activated on one of them, and it also activated Monkey King's First Strike. Is Repel Assault a crossover epic like Bonnie Anne's Stock Assault? Or is it a bug?

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
AoS Sheldon on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I was doing the fight with the second batch of Vultures in the Hall of Minos and Repel Assault activated on one of them, and it also activated Monkey King's First Strike. Is Repel Assault a crossover epic like Bonnie Anne's Stock Assault? Or is it a bug?
its no bug, its the ranged version of overprotection, used by rooke, so far no one knows it except for that vulture

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i think it's a bug.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
no its a crossover epic, just treat it like rooke's overprotection ability

Developer