Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no side quest companion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
i know in every world is a side quest with a companion but where is the one in monquista?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirateman08385 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
i know in every world is a side quest with a companion but where is the one in monquista?
Well Privateers will get the Monquisitor from the Fruit of Creation quest in Zenda.
Swashbucklers will get the Monquistador Explorer from the Monkey Barred quest in the Summer Palace.
Plus, you can earn the right to purchase Nikeeta from the Crown Shop by completing the Ornithologist badge.

Those are the only ones I can think of that originate in Monquista. I do know a couple monquistians come from Puerto Mico & Valley of the Gold Monkey but that is another area.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Trust me, side companions are useless. The main companions are way better.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
well if you level 5 levels without collecting a sidequest companion they will have a higher level then you

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I am eight or five levels above average. Do I look like I need more help from those guys.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I am eight or five levels above average. Do I look like I need more help from those guys.
i just like getting a new companion

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Trust me, side companions are useless. The main companions are way better.
That's what you think I guess you don't like getting Zeena on your crew.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
treasurelover224 on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
That's what you think I guess you don't like getting Zeena on your crew.
I don't even have the quest on getting her yet. I am still on the main quest If Eye Had a Hammer and might not get to talk to the quest giver until forever.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2013
i did not get my monkey companion with a stick cald marquis luis carayas in the quest cald "The fruit of creation"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kaven1234628 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
i did not get my monkey companion with a stick cald marquis luis carayas in the quest cald "The fruit of creation"
Hi Kaven, Welcome to the message boards. That particular monkey is only awarded to privateers. Is that your class? If so then I am sure customer support can help you out.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
I don't even have the quest on getting her yet. I am still on the main quest If Eye Had a Hammer and might not get to talk to the quest giver until forever.
Is eye had a hammer a quest on aquilla if no ok but still don't judge something by it's cover because it's your opinion if you hate side quest companions because Zeena is a good side quest companion but that's my opinion.