Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Surprise Ending At Party For Emma

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just finished the photos and uploaded them to this album on Central. We all had a lot of fun just showing our Emma, The Highlander Fox of Avalon how much we loved her. She responded in perfect Emma style and instantly dreamed up a fast food restaurant serving companion dishes. The dishes are named after our beloved companions, not made out of them. We all had a great time and ended the party once again rejoicing in Emma's gifts as she told us a great improv story. Well part of one, as she unexpectedly had to leave before the story was over but like any good cliffhanger, we were promised the ending at our next party. Then Richard Ashburn treated us to a wonderful, and true according to him, ghost story that gave us delightful thrills. Then Rebecca Irving (Krokotopia Pirate) gave us a small preview of her next script that had us all looking forward to the finished movie.
The best news about the party was that Emma told me that all the love she had received from her cherished Message Board Marauders finally convinced her to stay so the party instead of being a goodbye party became a celebration that she was going to remain a part of the Marauders. Ya done good Marauders. Ya done real good.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Sorry, I couldn't make it to Emma's party. I sure wish that I could have been there to show support for her. It sounds as if it was an amazing evening and that she was treated to a great time. My son had baseball tryouts during the day and then we had to drive 1 1/2 hours away to go to a birthday party for my grandfather who is now 83 and young as can be. We didn't get home till late and by the time I got on the computer it was after 11:00pm EST.

Sounds as though you all had a blast and again, I wish I could have made it. I will have to get summary (or Cliff Notes) on the improv and ghost stories...as well as Rebecca's script. Everyone should be proud of the support they showed. And Emma, if you are reading this...I am very glad to hear that you have decided to stay here on the boards. It wouldn't be the same without you and you would surely be missed. You are truly appreciated and loved by all here.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
A surprise indeed wished I'd seen some people I knew didn't see anyone from the message board not one "sigh" oh well at least ye all had fun.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
May 13, 2011
i would have been there if i knew what realm it was in. i never saw it anywhere so i gave up

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
A surprise indeed wished I'd seen some people I knew didn't see anyone from the message board not one "sigh" oh well at least ye all had fun.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
I am SO sorry we missed you Jack. We were in Avery's court for a good bit and I kept saying things like "Emma is here" & "Emma is standing right beside me", "Anyone here for Emma's Party?" Plus Emma did a lot of talking commenting on all the friend requests she was receiving. Before Emma met up with the gathered Marauders they were standing by the fountain talking about message boards and central posters I located them by spotting those words in their conversation then I just started asking "Anyone here for Emma's Party?" and they all gave me a shout out. I came back a couple of times and got a few stragglers after we moved on to her house too.
I feel really bad we missed you, we did try to be vocal about it. The only weakness was that the party threat announced to meet at our usual place which has always been Avery's Court, by the fountain in Vadima realm. As I will say in another post perhaps it should have been repeated that the "Usual" meant Vadima realm. We really were there and I feel terrible that we missed you. This system isn't perfect but we will continue to try to figure out a way for this to stop happening. The more we manage to meet up and get on each others friend's lists the less chance this will happen as then you can just teleport to one of your friends attending. That may be the best way, to make sure we get on each other's lists before hand. Any suggestions Marauders?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
i would have been there if i knew what realm it was in. i never saw it anywhere so i gave up
I feel really terrible that we missed you. The original thread just said "our usual place" which always has been Avery's Court in Vadima realm. That was a weakness and we should not have assumed that all coming would know that our standard realm is always Vadima. Next time I will make sure to repeat the information accurately and to restate what we 'thought' all would know. It was our assumption that all knew that caused you to miss out and for that I truly apologize. Lesson learned and I again am so very sorry it was at your expense. All information will clearly stated from now on. Please forgive us?

Captain
May 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
I feel really terrible that we missed you. The original thread just said "our usual place" which always has been Avery's Court in Vadima realm. That was a weakness and we should not have assumed that all coming would know that our standard realm is always Vadima. Next time I will make sure to repeat the information accurately and to restate what we 'thought' all would know. It was our assumption that all knew that caused you to miss out and for that I truly apologize. Lesson learned and I again am so very sorry it was at your expense. All information will clearly stated from now on. Please forgive us?
its ok. i wasnt mad, just a little annoyed that it wasnt detailed enough. i tried the vadima realm first, but i must have been too late or early. maybe i didnt notice the party either

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
its ok. i wasnt mad, just a little annoyed that it wasnt detailed enough. i tried the vadima realm first, but i must have been too late or early. maybe i didnt notice the party either
Please next time you poke your head into a realm to look for us, give us a shout out. Like: "Is anyone here for Emma's Party?" That's what found the gang for me.