Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ive seen the female elite!(idid not hack anything)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
fyi i did not hack any thing ok so in the armadapuppetshow i looked at all of the elites and i saw these particular clockworks and i learn the names of all exept one, and it had this stange feminin look to it so then i learned of a female clockwork elite, dundundun i knewit must be her more to come soon

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Well, it's not like KI is trying to hide the appearance of the female elite.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
fyi i did not hack any thing ok so in the armadapuppetshow i looked at all of the elites and i saw these particular clockworks and i learn the names of all exept one, and it had this stange feminin look to it so then i learned of a female clockwork elite, dundundun i knewit must be her more to come soon
That isn't weird. Everyone sees her then.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
CoolRebon on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Well, it's not like KI is trying to hide the appearance of the female elite.
as CoolRebon said, KI is showing you a lot of stuff, it is just that you do not know wt it is, this builds up motivation and excitement to keep playing the game

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I think that the ones that start with Miltus are boys, and the ones that start with a word with "c" is a girl ( I don't remember the name)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Also, the battle angels in beachhead are girls too.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
She could be Desdemona, who was mentioned in Aquila.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
She could be Desdemona, who was mentioned in Aquila.
Could be. * Hears Blind Mew chuckling *

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
thats what everyone sees, you are no exception, sorry XD. we all get that puppet show, and we all see her. we know your not hacking.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Battle angel leader lol i dont think her name is queen
*blind new drops glasses while laughing* *one eyed jack spills yum while giggling*

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Noticed it too so since none of us really know who "she" is let's think a little bit . She may be the strongest elite next to rooke and she might even be the one who had the idea for the battle angels if anyone finds out who she is tell us!!!!