Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wonga woo; useless

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ok so that tiny tiny island off of skull island, as long as i can reamember in the game ive only been there on side quests and there is no merchants and you cant enter the fort thing in the center of the island. i like wonga woo but it has nothing at all NOTHING

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
How odd that you mention Wonga Woo's purpose in your own rant. Yes it's a side quest destination. There's nothing wrong with that. And the walled-off area is Milo Greytail's Yum Yum Tree orchard. You go there in his 2nd promotion quest. Tinkney's warehouse by the spar chamber is also a Milo Promo battle location.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
ok so that tiny tiny island off of skull island, as long as i can reamember in the game ive only been there on side quests and there is no merchants and you cant enter the fort thing in the center of the island. i like wonga woo but it has nothing at all NOTHING
Well there is one item there that gatherers for certain practice point quests appreciate, they like the place because a very valuable goal portion is there. Sorry for the vagueness, I don't want to spoil any surprises for the new Skull Island players.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirateman08385 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
how can you even enter wongo woo?
There are two rope and plank bridges that connect it to Skull Island proper.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
pirateman08385 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
how can you even enter wongo woo?
Wonga Woo is entered by crossing one of two rope bridges which are attached to Skull Island somewhat near the Transport-a-lor.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Row4n412 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
How odd that you mention Wonga Woo's purpose in your own rant. Yes it's a side quest destination. There's nothing wrong with that. And the walled-off area is Milo Greytail's Yum Yum Tree orchard. You go there in his 2nd promotion quest. Tinkney's warehouse by the spar chamber is also a Milo Promo battle location.
o well i dont have milo greytail ive always wonderd when i will get there now im regretting i dint choose storm! o well i guess ill get him in the crown shop o and what does this mean

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
o well i dont have milo greytail ive always wonderd when i will get there now im regretting i dint choose storm! o well i guess ill get him in the crown shop o and what does this mean
Getting him in the crown shop won't help. Crown shop companions promote with gold, they don't get promotion quests. Perhaps you could start another pirate and get Milo?

This icon is known as The Ancient One and is supposed to be a reference to Davy Jones. Remember how he looked in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Film? His head was a squid referencing the same thing. Here are a few shots of that character that will help you see what I mean.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
Getting him in the crown shop won't help. Crown shop companions promote with gold, they don't get promotion quests. Perhaps you could start another pirate and get Milo?

This icon is known as The Ancient One and is supposed to be a reference to Davy Jones. Remember how he looked in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Film? His head was a squid referencing the same thing. Here are a few shots of that character that will help you see what I mean.
ay ive heard of old davy and jack sparrow, i like Barbosa and Mr Gibbs