Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What level do you farm Cadmus?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I have a question (for higher levels only). What level do you farm Cadmus? One of my friends said you can go into it whenever and you don't need a quest, so I tried to get in there and it wouldn't let me Someone, anyone, can you tell me what level I farm Cadmus

- Fearless Isabella Nightingale Level 61

Also for the people who are wondering why I wanna go in there so quick, is because I want the blades of shade ( don't judge me I like the look of them and the damage lol ) and I finally got the shades ( people: woot! woot! congratulations)

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
In order to enter his cave, you need to start the " Contest of Champions" quest.

Requirement: One of your mag 6 companions must be level 60 or higher in order to automatically start the quest.

Captain
May 13, 2011
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I have a question (for higher levels only). What level do you farm Cadmus? One of my friends said you can go into it whenever and you don't need a quest, so I tried to get in there and it wouldn't let me Someone, anyone, can you tell me what level I farm Cadmus

- Fearless Isabella Nightingale Level 61

Also for the people who are wondering why I wanna go in there so quick, is because I want the blades of shade ( don't judge me I like the look of them and the damage lol ) and I finally got the shades ( people: woot! woot! congratulations)
its not a part of the storyline. Cadmus is included in a part of the magnificent sevens promotion quest (note: all of them have the same promotion, even if bought in the crowns shop)

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
You gain access to the cave during the quest, Contest of Champions, which is your magnificent seven's companion's promotion quest (i.e. Buffalo Bill) at Level 60. Good luck farming for gear.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
You gain access to Cadmus' cave when you are working on the promotion quest for your member of the Magnificent Seven. It's a good fight; worth doing repeatedly, although one pirate I know got his blades of shade on his first battle (I laughed , it was just typical of him). My swashbuckler prefers slim and elegant weapons, but the blades of shade are just too good not to try for, and other special gear is dropped by Cadmus as well.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Thank you so much for answering, it now makes loads of sense now. They funny thing is non of my companions are higher than level 60 . But still thanks for the effort putting the answers in for me and probably others who have the same question.

- Fearless Isabella Nightingale