Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Some awesome and fun ideas.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Some random spell card / talent things that would be awesome if they added! (maybe after lvl 65 idk:)

Class = = = = Name = = = = Description

(Witch) - Awaken (spell) - Bring back one dead companion with 20% health remaining.

(Bucc) - Battle Smash (attack) - x2.5 damage + Bruising (-35% damage) for 3 rounds <---[Before you complain it is for 5 rounds because the tactic is that since they probably will not use a strong attack, you have time to buff, de-buff, heal etc.]

- Endure (ability) - When health is below 25%, you get an extra +75% of defense FROM YOUR DEFENSE STAT :)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
(universal power)- Potential Charge-Up- get up to four times the damage by pressing a button. The faster you press, the more damage. I just think we need more manual labor during fights. I mentioned this once.

Eye of Hades - It is related to the eye family. A large door ascends from the ground in front of the WD. It is quiet and dark and suddenly, a lot of eyes come rushing out in triangular aoe range. It does superior damage like the previous eye and reduces mojo. The only difference is its aoe.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Nice ideas, I really like your first and last ideas because the first goes well with the witchdoctor feel and the third one would balance well with Reckless Frenzy.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
These should probably already be moves because they're such great ideas, but I'm sure The Blind Mew has his reason for not adding those!

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
not bad, maybe some more privateer and musketeer powers....
repower: a really good health power card
colossal shot: X3 damage, blast area

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
musketeers can get quick adjust and true grit

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
And maybe a summon spell that summons Charybdis called whirlpool that sucks down all the enemies into it killing them instantly. There all done. (laughs)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
hat one piratet on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
musketeers can get quick adjust and true grit
What!? They can!? Sorry, I haven't yet reached a very experienced level yet, on my musketeer. I'm a level 65 on my Privateer.

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 30