Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 questions (Images on message board and smilies)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
1st question: Are we allowed to share images (like screenshots) of just the game on these message boards? Reason I want to know is because I want to make a "post your character in-game appearance" thread so we can see the creativity and outfit choice of our fellow message board members

2nd question: What does this smiley even mean? Is it a skull squid dancing? or does it mean something else?

Administrator
Hi Rachel,

1- No, sorry. No images are allowed to be shared directly on the message boards; however, you're welcome to submit fan screenshots!

2- That smiley is called "The Ancient One" and is almost as mysterious as it is cute! I believe the artist who made it for us was trying to conjure Davy Jones. I think it's safe to use for something you deem "ominous" or "awesome."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You can make albums of images on Pirate 101 Central and then make a link to them here so you can invite us to see them. Like I did in my thank you thread for the party. Check that out and you will see what I mean. You do have to be a member on Central in order to see someone's albums, but that is a small step to take that is very safe.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
We can post links to official Pirate101 fansites, though, so if I really need to post a picture, I upload it to my Pirate101 Central album and set a link to the picture on P101C.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi Rachel,

1- No, sorry. No images are allowed to be shared directly on the message boards; however, you're welcome to submit fan screenshots!

2- That smiley is called "The Ancient One" and is almost as mysterious as it is cute! I believe the artist who made it for us was trying to conjure Davy Jones. I think it's safe to use for something you deem "ominous" or "awesome."
Ok thank you OEJ.

I really been wondering about the squid skull for some time now XD
and I might just send in a screenshot :D thanks again

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi Rachel,

:( made a mistake, forgot to put my character name in the screenshot.

Will it still go through and be added to the list even though I forgot to mention my character's name?
(sent a screenshot to community@kingsisle