Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fisher's Bundle Idea!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Lately, I've been leveling up some of my lower leveled players and many of them are around the Jonah Town Brody quest line, where we have to go to the Vortex of Doom to save Brody from sharks. As I looked closer, I noticed a couple of things that stand out as good items to get. I just realized, after over a year of playing this game, that Brody's ship is a frigrate raft with is much bigger than the game given one, plus Brodies battle style. So, I think it would be cool of a KI to consider a:

Fisher's Bundle! (a sailor/fish-themed bundle)

The bundle could include:

*The Fisher's Frigrate Raft ship- looks distinctly like the on in the Vortex of Doom
*The Sailor's Set- a sailor/fisherman themed outfit with fishy themed powers (such as Kraken's Coils etc.) and gives Strength and Power Effect
*The Fisher's Line and Net weapon- a Smashy/Slashy fishing-line and net weapon that comes with "Hold the Line"
*The Pelican Fisherman Companion- a Privateer with many stat boosting powers

Pelican Fisherman Tier 1

Default Epic: Hold the Line
Default Powers (5): Kraken's Coils, Wind Spirit, Claw Trap, Calm the Troops and Triton's Song

Pelican Sailor Tier 2

+2 New Epic
Default Powers (5) : Shark's Fury, Cloud Spirit, Bear Trap, Steadying Speech, and Krakens' Lament

Pelican Captain Tier 3

+1 New Epic
Default Powers (5): Whale's Might, Sky Spirit, Scatter Spike, Rallying Call, and Leviathan's Call

*5000 Crowns or 1 month of Subscription

I'm having a tough time deciding on a final item I can't decide between there being some kind of fishing-themed add-on and total it at $29, a full blown lake side fishing house at $39, or something completely different. I lean toward the first option, but I'll leave any commentor's to debate.

I think it would make a great bundle to have, or at least potential new items to add to the Crown Shop. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Lately, I've been leveling up some of my lower leveled players and many of them are around the Jonah Town Brody quest line, where we have to go to the Vortex of Doom to save Brody from sharks. As I looked closer, I noticed a couple of things that stand out as good items to get. I just realized, after over a year of playing this game, that Brody's ship is a frigrate raft with is much bigger than the game given one, plus Brodies battle style. So, I think it would be cool of a KI to consider a:

Fisher's Bundle! (a sailor/fish-themed bundle)

The bundle could include:

*The Fisher's Frigrate Raft ship- looks distinctly like the on in the Vortex of Doom
*The Sailor's Set- a sailor/fisherman themed outfit with fishy themed powers (such as Kraken's Coils etc.) and gives Strength and Power Effect
*The Fisher's Line and Net weapon- a Smashy/Slashy fishing-line and net weapon that comes with "Hold the Line"
*The Pelican Fisherman Companion- a Privateer with many stat boosting powers

Pelican Fisherman Tier 1

Default Epic: Hold the Line
Default Powers (5): Kraken's Coils, Wind Spirit, Claw Trap, Calm the Troops and Triton's Song

Pelican Sailor Tier 2

+2 New Epic
Default Powers (5) : Shark's Fury, Cloud Spirit, Bear Trap, Steadying Speech, and Krakens' Lament

Pelican Captain Tier 3

+1 New Epic
Default Powers (5): Whale's Might, Sky Spirit, Scatter Spike, Rallying Call, and Leviathan's Call

*5000 Crowns or 1 month of Subscription

I'm having a tough time deciding on a final item I can't decide between there being some kind of fishing-themed add-on and total it at $29, a full blown lake side fishing house at $39, or something completely different. I lean toward the first option, but I'll leave any commentor's to debate.

I think it would make a great bundle to have, or at least potential new items to add to the Crown Shop. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
That is a really creative idea. You had me chuckling with a fishing line weapon that had Hold The Line. Nice word play. That is a nice ship and the sailor's themed clothing sounds great. Well thought out and creative as par usual. Thank you for sharing this.